1/0 wire and 4/0 rings

well i'll probably get bashed for askin this but i have a bunch of 4 guage ring terminals and and 0 zero guage terminals lol so i was wondering if i cut the 1/0 down to fit in the 4 guage terminals how much current will i lose i dont plan on competing so if its just a lil i dont care but if its a lot i'll just order some online

you will be fine as long as your amplifier has 4 gauge inputs. just make sure you cut the LEAST amount of strands needed to get the 1/0 gauge into the 4 gauge ring...things.

edit: bulletinjection winz... :(

well i'll probably get bashed for askin this but i have a bunch of 4 guage ring terminals and and 0 zero guage terminals lol so i was wondering if i cut the 1/0 down to fit in the 4 guage terminals how much current will i lose i dont plan on competing so if its just a lil i dont care but if its a lot i'll just order some online

BOOMIN! Why not just use the 1/0 terminals for the 1/0 wire lol

because i have zero zero guage terminals, but i have like 10 4 guage terminals and i just need them for the big and grounding in the rear my main power wire has zero guage terminals but ordered a new alt and need to do big 3 and do some better grounds in the rear and if i can save a few bucks by using 4 guage rings and not lose to much thats fine by me

because i have zero zero guage terminals, but i have like 10 4 guage terminals and i just need them for the big and grounding in the rear my main power wire has zero guage terminals but ordered a new alt and need to do big 3 and do some better grounds in the rear and if i can save a few bucks by using 4 guage rings and not lose to much thats fine by me

you would only spend maybe $15 on 1/0 terminals... much better investment. This way later down the road you don't have to buy all new wire and terminals

Archived