aight i know this is just me bitching but shit, i got pulled over again cuz of my sub. This time i gotta ticket n its bs b/c the cop was off duty n ran out n the street n told me to pull over, then called his buddy. Which i hear is legal apparently, anyways ya this town sucks, we have a gay ass 50ft city ordinace that ur music cant b herd over, i mean come on u can hear my mids over that. But ya they rather pull over teenagers with stereo systems then to find the real criminals, its f@$* up. So is ther any laws like that were u all bump?

1995 Integra GSR (DB8)

Pioneer 3200-DVD

6.5 rockford fosgate 2-way fronts

6.5 rockford fosgate 3-way rear

saz-3000D

(2) 12" SA-12s

mwspllogo.jpg

shit i was going to get my car inpounded and go to jail cause he HEARD my 2 12s with 800 watts rms total power about 4 blocks away LUCKLY he let me go so CHEA

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

In Daytona its 25 feet if iirc.

like gmonk said i think it was ... i can fart and you can hear it 25 feet away lol :lol:

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

In Daytona its 25 feet if iirc.

like gmonk said i think it was ... i can fart and you can hear it 25 feet away lol :lol:

wow n i though it was jus this town shit tho times have changed

1995 Integra GSR (DB8)

Pioneer 3200-DVD

saz-3000D

(2) 12" SA-12s

mwspllogo.jpg

its 50ft where i live also

dam, they say 3 times n they can take ur stuff away.. not happening

1995 Integra GSR (DB8)

Pioneer 3200-DVD

saz-3000D

(2) 12" SA-12s

mwspllogo.jpg

aight i know this is just me bitching but shit, i got pulled over again cuz of my sub. This time i gotta ticket n its bs b/c the cop was off duty n ran out n the street n told me to pull over, then called his buddy. Which i hear is legal apparently, anyways ya this town sucks, we have a gay ass 50ft city ordinace that ur music cant b herd over, i mean come on u can hear my mids over that. But ya they rather pull over teenagers with stereo systems then to find the real criminals, its f@$* up. So is ther any laws like that were u all bump?

50ft here too. Know what you're going to have to do yet? I had to pay a fine, and go to defensive driving school. And no I was NOT speeding or anything, only thing wrote on the ticket was "Environmental noise disorder" or something, so it was just for music, and had to do defensive driving.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

50ft here too. Know what you're going to have to do yet? I had to pay a fine, and go to defensive driving school. And no I was NOT speeding or anything, only thing wrote on the ticket was "Environmental noise disorder" or something, so it was just for music, and had to do defensive driving.

thats bs, i gotta go to court, idk how much its gonna b but the ticket says disorderly conduct n then loud music.. but my parents r fighting it cuz the way the cop talked to me

1995 Integra GSR (DB8)

Pioneer 3200-DVD

saz-3000D

(2) 12" SA-12s

mwspllogo.jpg