Good luck! I don't think its worth the money or the time its taking off your already short life. I'm trying to get my parents to quit but its not working lol. Every time they have bought a pack ive wrote down how much they have spent on them. I'll give them the total in a few months and show them how much more $$$ they could have. Maybe that will work? haha. :ph34r:

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

Christian get one of those sweet new usb nicotine things ha ha

Vehicle: 2008 Chevy Cobalt LT

Exterior: Tinted tails, Lowered with Eibach Springs, Black Housing Headlights, 6000k HIDs

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P400-4 & T10001bd

Batteries: Kinetik HC1400

Electrical: Big 3 Stock Alt

Enclosure: 4 ft³ @ 33Hz 75sq.in. of port (18.75sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Pioneer AVH-P4100DVD w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Boston Acoustics SL60 (front), Boston Acoustic SX95 (rear)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: 1/0g KnuKonceptz Kollosus, 4g MobileSpec

Maybe you could turn over to the e-cigs? I have heard they are pretty good. Also another thing you can look into is that camel snuff, and stonewall. Just throw it in your lip and go along with your day, never have to spit with it in. Those just don't do it for me, so I got my dip with me 24/7, actually just bought 8 cans yesterday because they were on sale haha. I did smoke a pack a day and do dip occasionally, but after I realized I could barely run a mile anymore, I decided to stop smoking and just dip, I'll try to give it up one of these days...

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Good Luck Bro. Going on my 3rd day since i quit and it has been a royal pain in the A** resisting buying a pack when i go to the gas station or store but so far so good. Take it 1 day at a time and it will eventually get easier.

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Christian get one of those sweet new usb nicotine things ha ha

...what the hell are you talking about kota-vag?

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

There's not a damn thing hard about quitting cold turkey. About 2 years ago I went from a pack a day to none a day and yeah, you cant help but think "damn a smoke would be good" but at the time I had a good reason to quit. About 2 months later, my reason ceased to be a reason anymore and I started back up. Been on unfiltered lucky strikes since about august, at over a pack day and I'm considering quitting temporarily. $8 a pack and say 4 packs every 3 days, is ALOT of money. Don't get me wrong, I love my cigarettes, but you gotta have something motivate you to quit.

I'm hoping to be successful about quitting now, I'm in the market for a new gun. :)

http://www.mdshooters.com/vbclassified/uploaded/82cs9ha1q.jpg

Springfield armory XDm .40

Oh yeah! :D

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

...what the hell are you talking about kota-vag?

http://www.bestecig.com/product_view.asp?id=38

Vehicle: 2008 Chevy Cobalt LT

Exterior: Tinted tails, Lowered with Eibach Springs, Black Housing Headlights, 6000k HIDs

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P400-4 & T10001bd

Batteries: Kinetik HC1400

Electrical: Big 3 Stock Alt

Enclosure: 4 ft³ @ 33Hz 75sq.in. of port (18.75sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Pioneer AVH-P4100DVD w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Boston Acoustics SL60 (front), Boston Acoustic SX95 (rear)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: 1/0g KnuKonceptz Kollosus, 4g MobileSpec

Good Luck Bro. Going on my 3rd day since i quit and it has been a royal pain in the A** resisting buying a pack when i go to the gas station or store but so far so good. Take it 1 day at a time and it will eventually get easier.

long ass fuckin Interests page lol.

There's not a damn thing hard about quitting cold turkey. About 2 years ago I went from a pack a day to none a day and yeah, you cant help but think "damn a smoke would be good"

THIS!

about 2 years ago my son was a few months from being born and i didn't want to expose him to it. I just quit. From one day to the next i went from a pack a day to nothing at all.

The first week absolutely sucked. They say it takes a week or two for the nicotine to completely leave your body, but i feel like i still crave it. The trick is to remember that YOU are in control. That YOU control what YOU do. 2 Years later i am happy i stopped. I would be lying if i said i didn't want one every now and then though.

Edited by z_ro

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

There's not a damn thing hard about quitting cold turkey. About 2 years ago I went from a pack a day to none a day and yeah, you cant help but think "damn a smoke would be good" but at the time I had a good reason to quit. About 2 months later, my reason ceased to be a reason anymore and I started back up. Been on unfiltered lucky strikes since about august, at over a pack day and I'm considering quitting temporarily. $8 a pack and say 4 packs every 3 days, is ALOT of money. Don't get me wrong, I love my cigarettes, but you gotta have something motivate you to quit.

I'm hoping to be successful about quitting now, I'm in the market for a new gun. :)

http://www.mdshooters.com/vbclassified/uploaded/82cs9ha1q.jpg

Springfield armory XDm .40

Oh yeah! :D

my motivation is my car and girlfriend, but they both seem to piss me off which causes me stress, and therefore........ lol

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol