could of knocked that dent out on front fender, and lay some bondo on it otherwise damn good job for $20

SKAR_468x60.jpg

1998 Nissan 200sx

NOW:

Dex-p98r head

Planet Audio 300.4 mids and highs

Planet Audio/Pioneer tweeters/crossovers

Skar SK1500.1

3 SKAR Vvx15 dual 4 wired at .63

Very cost effective work... I primed my 93 c1500 in a similar fashion.. I had 20 dents to work with though... I removed fenders, hoods, the truck bed, doors.... An still have 4 left.. DIY work is very cost effective.. At some points though you wish it would end or you could pay someone else to do it!!! lol

Sexy little job you did there though! looks like a completely different vehicle...

1993 Chevrolet SWB Pickup

Viper 791XV

Primer Stage

5/8 Static Drop

Kinetik HC1800

Big 3 Knu Flex 0

Team Tex Flex

very cool, looks tons better....and when you "finish it", I am sure it will look even better still!

03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill

I dig it! :D The satin look is sick. I say NO gloss. Keep it as is for a while and drive it. Then in a few months, take a scuff pad to it and knock it down a bit. Then get another $20 worth of paint and put another layer on it. Give it a day or two to cure and hit the whole thing with a really fine scouring pad. Done.

Sweet Job!

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

not a bad job at all!!!

hell my buddy wanted $1800 to paint my truck a satin black :rolleyes: needless to say im gonna do it myself with a buddy of mine. was hoping to get it done before SBN but its not gonna happen. might be able to have the truck fogged in blue before hand though.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

wow thats really good for rattle can man

looks like a new car

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

thanks again for all the props

could of knocked that dent out on front fender, and lay some bondo on it otherwise damn good job for $20

Yea, but time really just wasn't on my side this time. I decided to do this late friday night, and didn't get started until 5 PM on saturday due to multiple commitments. I didn't end up finishing (again because I had to take some breaks) until about 3 am. I then had to be back at college sunday afternoon. That being said, ill eventually get around to pulling it out, its just not that high on my priority list... :/

Very cost effective work... I primed my 93 c1500 in a similar fashion.. I had 20 dents to work with though... I removed fenders, hoods, the truck bed, doors.... An still have 4 left.. DIY work is very cost effective.. At some points though you wish it would end or you could pay someone else to do it!!! lol

Sexy little job you did there though! looks like a completely different vehicle...

Yea, I know how you feel. I also have a 67 mustang im working on, and its got some work that needs done in places.

but thanks for the props

I dig it! :D The satin look is sick. I say NO gloss. Keep it as is for a while and drive it. Then in a few months, take a scuff pad to it and knock it down a bit. Then get another $20 worth of paint and put another layer on it. Give it a day or two to cure and hit the whole thing with a really fine scouring pad. Done.

Sweet Job!

Yea, thats pretty much what im going to do besides ill probably just wetsand it instead of a scouring pad. Partially only because i only have one more week off before the end of the year though... What I probably will do soon is just get one more can and touch up some spots now. If you look closely enough you can see some spots that aren't covered very well, such as one spot I completely missed on the bottom of the bumper (ran out of paint anyways though... :/ ) The only thing im sorta worried about is how well this will hold up in the summer sun without a gloss coat. I guess we will see.

damn thats amazing nice job

03 Ram 1500 3.7 v6 quad cab

H/U: Pioneer 4200UB

Subs: 4 DC LVL 4 15s D1

Sub Amp: 2 Crescendo 3kwp strapped

Highs Amp: Crossfire xp240.2

Highs: Crossfire 2 rs69, 2 rs52

Alt: DC POWER ALT 270XP

Batts: 5 sprinter data safe

Big 3 0ga

New Truck 03 Ram Build Log 6 DC Audio lvl2 15's

My Wrecked 99 Dodge Ram Sport Build Log