Jump to content

4 15inch Fi Bls WALLED in a 4 door(New vid pg.5)


Recommended Posts

Posted

*3/28/11* I have started the rebuild for a new wall for 2 15s and basically got that finish. The pics will be up soon. Heres the first wall though for 4 15s and how it all started

Heres a few pics of the car and what i currently have in it:

2007 Suzuki Forenza

1209091732.jpg

Dirty as hell. 17inch tsw rims and 45 series hankoook tires:

037.jpg

044.jpg

the hids

042.jpg

038.jpg

Pioneer head unit with ipod touch

046.jpg

15inch Fully loaded Fi Bl:

041.jpg

Sundown saz 1500d:

039.jpg

049.jpg

050.jpg

The box got built outside the car heres the test fit:

0223001519.jpg

0304001717.jpg

I got 1 new model Fi BL already as you see and 1 old model BL above(cant use that one) and bout to order 2 more new ones here in a few minutes ;)EDIT: ORDERED

i have more pictures they will be up in a few...

6 Sundown X 15s

2 Sundown NS1 V2s

C Pillar 4th order

Bagged Suburban on 24s

http://youtube.com/tlee333

Posted

looks good and i bet that bish going to be loud where she tuned to

lol. but i haven't and i don't plan on it. plus i'd probably miss and hit her belly button or her ear or something. lol.
Posted

i am starting to like sundown. i might get some amps to try them out. thar sax 100.4 looks pretty tough on the xover section.

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

Posted

4-15s in a firenza!! Dayum son!!!! Keep us up to date!! It shall be insane!

Man I'm glad I didn't lock this I get to witness two retards holding hands telling each other that it'll be ok because they are awesome.

Posted

4-15s in a firenza!! Dayum son!!!! Keep us up to date!! It shall be insane!

Im hoping! I got the fiber glass resin in yesterday and did some painting today:

015.jpg

016.jpg

013.jpg

012.jpg

014-Copy.jpg

6 Sundown X 15s

2 Sundown NS1 V2s

C Pillar 4th order

Bagged Suburban on 24s

http://youtube.com/tlee333

Posted

sanded down a few rough spots:

021.jpg

022.jpg

Painted the top,sides, back and bottom in flat black:

027.jpg

026.jpg

025-1.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 425 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...