I can't wait to pick up my copy tomorrow...even if it is for the 360. I hope this one is as good or better X was...at least it is console based. lol

no wonder you get no work done on the dime :P

as for FF not really that big of fan but the game looks good

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

I am about 13-15 hours in to the game right now, I dont even think I am halfway though the first disc yet, so far it has been really fun, and the cutscenes are amazing best graphics I have ever seen on a 360 game, I havent gotten to the second disc yet, but when I do I will see if the problem treo said actually exists.

Back to the game now........

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Lol... never thought i would meet FF fans on this forum... i cant wait for my copy...

man there goes another 100+ hours of my life... lol

My first truck... My first Real build...

*Update 8/9/10 DC Power 270xp Alt is In!!!*

1997 Toyota T-100 DC Level 5 18" in a T-line

Everybody wants their system to be....

1. Cheap

2. Reliable

3. Loud

...you can only pick two.

micahmye hertz pack

Yeah, I'm quite a few hours in but I'm not that impressed with it. Sure the graphics and music are fine, but it is soooo damn slow and boring to start.

I hear it doesn't get good until 20-25 hours into it. Dang. Hate to be a negative nancy, but wishing I'd taken it back today hehe

images-1.jpg

Ok to shoot down the reports of the data getting erased when you switch to the second disc.

This isnt true I just now got to disc two after approx. 23 hours and 30 minutes, and it took all of 5 seconds to start playing again. I will report back again after I get to disc 3.

Edit to SlugDub after about 17-19 hours you start unlocking lots of upgrades, you will be able to upgrade weapons and equipment, the story starts to pick up, and you are able to start getting summons, and also upgrade your character via the crystarium.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

picked up the game at midnight. friend is a huge FF player. we were playing it on my 52" samsung via ps3. was pretty dope,I've never really been into FF that much, but i think im going to borrow all his FF games and try em out. FF13 is really pretty.

Archived