Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I can't wait to pick up my copy tomorrow...even if it is for the 360. I hope this one is as good or better X was...at least it is console based. lol

no wonder you get no work done on the dime :P

as for FF not really that big of fan but the game looks good

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

Posted

I am about 13-15 hours in to the game right now, I dont even think I am halfway though the first disc yet, so far it has been really fun, and the cutscenes are amazing best graphics I have ever seen on a 360 game, I havent gotten to the second disc yet, but when I do I will see if the problem treo said actually exists.

Back to the game now........

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Posted

Yeah, I'm quite a few hours in but I'm not that impressed with it. Sure the graphics and music are fine, but it is soooo damn slow and boring to start.

I hear it doesn't get good until 20-25 hours into it. Dang. Hate to be a negative nancy, but wishing I'd taken it back today hehe

images-1.jpg
Posted

Ok to shoot down the reports of the data getting erased when you switch to the second disc.

This isnt true I just now got to disc two after approx. 23 hours and 30 minutes, and it took all of 5 seconds to start playing again. I will report back again after I get to disc 3.

Edit to SlugDub after about 17-19 hours you start unlocking lots of upgrades, you will be able to upgrade weapons and equipment, the story starts to pick up, and you are able to start getting summons, and also upgrade your character via the crystarium.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Posted

You mother chuckers. I need a PS3!

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1136 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...