Ok to shoot down the reports of the data getting erased when you switch to the second disc.

This isnt true I just now got to disc two after approx. 23 hours and 30 minutes, and it took all of 5 seconds to start playing again. I will report back again after I get to disc 3.

Edit to SlugDub after about 17-19 hours you start unlocking lots of upgrades, you will be able to upgrade weapons and equipment, the story starts to pick up, and you are able to start getting summons, and also upgrade your character via the crystarium.

No offense but you are unbelievably slow. I'm just saying, you set some kind of record. I got alot of that stuff way earlier.

For example, I took a long time to beat disc one and spent 11 hours. Many people are telling me 7-8 hours. You took 3 times that!! Are you leaving it on while you shower and eat and are you reading alot of the info logs? Man, that should be disc 3 at that point.. I'm like 18.5 and almost to disc 3.

images-1.jpg

No offense but you are unbelievably slow. I'm just saying, you set some kind of record. I got alot of that stuff way earlier.

For example, I took a long time to beat disc one and spent 11 hours. Many people are telling me 7-8 hours. You took 3 times that!! Are you leaving it on while you shower and eat and are you reading alot of the info logs? Man, that should be disc 3 at that point.. I'm like 18.5 and almost to disc 3.

LOL, I was looking at the Military Time, not the time played, it was actually about 9 hours, then I got to the third disc at about 20 hours(did alot of CP and Gil Farming on disc 2, now have over 1mil Gil and about 200K CP) and am now at about 34 hours played at the end of chapter 11, and am still doing CP/Gil Farming, as the Crystalarium is now costing 8-20K per crystal to upgrade. I am mostly doing the Mark Missions.

Edit: Some of you might ask why I am doing so much grinding, well you will know once you get to around 11 forward how difficult the enemies get. Especially on the "Open Area" 90% of the enemies are impossible to kill when you arrive there, for example all my team at the when I got to that stage had about 2-2.5K hp, and most of the enemies would be able to kill you before you could attack twice. For example the giant tortaise things have about 8million HP at the lowest level, all the way up to 16 million HP at the higher level, and can kill you just by walking and making the ground shake.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

What chapter is it when you begin gil farming? I"m almost on chapter 8

I think you are pretty close, once you get inside one of the giant ships, I rhink near the end of 8 or beginning of 9 there will be soldiers that you can kill on the I guess you call it a "bridge", you go from one end to the other killing the enemies, then out the door, then you go back and they respawn and you do it again. They drop items that you can sell for 2500 almost every time.

I have to find my guide but later I will update this with the exact point in the chapter at which you can do this.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

I think you are pretty close, once you get inside one of the giant ships, I rhink near the end of 8 or beginning of 9 there will be soldiers that you can kill on the I guess you call it a "bridge", you go from one end to the other killing the enemies, then out the door, then you go back and they respawn and you do it again. They drop items that you can sell for 2500 almost every time.

I have to find my guide but later I will update this with the exact point in the chapter at which you can do this.

Yeah, I did that a couple of times. Good thing I finally figured out the credits give you money, I had used some smaller ones to upgrade my weapons! Big waste.

Also, I read yesterday don't sell the Doctor's Codes things because you can upgrade them and then disassemble them for an Elixir, whatever that is... but I'm sure it is worth more than the upgrades.

You can also do that with the Tetra whatevers that the big guys drop.

images-1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

just beat the game yesterday. overall a really good game, Im just sad its over lol.

I've never beaten an FF game. I've gotten very close but always get bored at the end somehow. Hopefully I can beat this one, I've not played for a few weeks though.

images-1.jpg

I've never beaten an FF game. I've gotten very close but always get bored at the end somehow. Hopefully I can beat this one, I've not played for a few weeks though.

I still have the last chapter, right now I am enjoying running around Gran Pulse doing missions etc.....

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

I still have the last chapter, right now I am enjoying running around Gran Pulse doing missions etc.....

Well I left Gran Pulse but only after I'm told you have one more chance to go back and finish the missions. I did the hard ones where you get a growth egg and shit (55 was it?) but I really don't want to screw up and have to restart the game or something (which I hear restarts you at Gran Pulse anyway)

images-1.jpg

Well I left Gran Pulse but only after I'm told you have one more chance to go back and finish the missions. I did the hard ones where you get a growth egg and shit (55 was it?) but I really don't want to screw up and have to restart the game or something (which I hear restarts you at Gran Pulse anyway)

You get to go back right before Chapter 13 and after it, I went just at the beginning of it. I did the Growth Egg mission as well, did you have to do the "Death" Method as well? At this point all my Main Roles are maxed and my secondaries are getting there, after I get those maxed then I will continue and finish the game.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Archived