selenium 6w4p

bmwsittinon19s

Alright i have a 00 bmw 323I 4dr iv always delt with emeince n been reading alot on here about these seleniums (which by the ay parts express right now 26$ a piece 4 6's) very good deal in my M3 im running 2 alpha 6s and have 4 8s (closed back) in the rear deck... i waS wondering if i was to run 4 selenium 6w4p one in each door with 1 selenium St200 in each door and 4 8wp4s in the rear deck of my 323i if this would be comparable to my m3 or if not louder??? and if you guys could give me a good crossover to run to run all them speakers would be great just soo u no for amps i have a eclipse premium 32440 4ch for the tweets n 6's and a eclipse 34230 for 4 8s Can get full specs for the amps here

http://www.mmxpress.com/eclipse/amplifiers.htm

let me no what you guys think as far as a crossover im guessing im gunna need a active i want clean loud highs n mids need to be heird coming from blocks away lol just dont want to b taking apart everyday cuz speakers blow n shit.. thanks everyone

Alright i have a 00 bmw 323I 4dr iv always delt with emeince n been reading alot on here about these seleniums (which by the ay parts express right now 26$ a piece 4 6's) very good deal in my M3 im running 2 alpha 6s and have 4 8s (closed back) in the rear deck... i waS wondering if i was to run 4 selenium 6w4p one in each door with 1 selenium St200 in each door and 4 8wp4s in the rear deck of my 323i if this would be comparable to my m3 or if not louder??? and if you guys could give me a good crossover to run to run all them speakers would be great just soo u no for amps i have a eclipse premium 32440 4ch for the tweets n 6's and a eclipse 34230 for 4 8s Can get full specs for the amps here

http://www.mmxpress.com/eclipse/amplifiers.htm

let me no what you guys think as far as a crossover im guessing im gunna need a active i want clean loud highs n mids need to be heird coming from blocks away lol just dont want to b taking apart everyday cuz speakers blow n shit.. thanks everyone

wow no one happens to no anything??

I run both the 6's and 8's in my truck and I have used the eminence in the past. The selenium's will by far out perform the eminence's in midbass and vocal range. IMO the eminence products were a huge let down in performance. I have also used the B&C lines and have had good luck with them as well.

I can't really tell you what x-over to run. I run my front stage all active.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I also run the 8's active, decent speakers. Only play them when I'm in loud/demo mode though. Couldn't take them for daily compared to my AA CF mids...

Thank u guys yeah for 26 dollers each from partsexpress im gunna get alot of 6s from selenium... been having alot of probs with emeince cones ripping on me... when i had my mk3 golf i had all emeince n was pretty impressed besides replacing speakers ever month do to cones rippin n dust caps coming off... had 8 6's 4 8s 4 10s and 2 12s and 10 bullets with 5 800a2s and 1 1100a2 shit was sick but like one of u said emeince has been a big let down for the price n what they claim to be thats why iv been looking into somthing new cuz everyone around here sweats emeince and thinks there the best i want to ome out with some diff shit thats better and louder thanks again!!!

And if anyone can figure out a crossover to run for them let me no please !

I have 4 in my car, 1 in each front door and 2 in the rear deck. Sound pretty damn nice although I have to do something about the rears because they don't sound as nice as the front. Could be the rear xover though. Here's a vid. of the speakers in action.

Archived