Any good hid brands out there

Hands down, ive heard good things about futurevision, the only problem is that they only have 4300 kelvin hid kits for a 9004 bulb. I am looking for 8000-10000k kits but cannot really trust brands from ebay or whatnot. anyone here have experience or heard any good things about other brands?

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
1st Setup: 145.8 DB Outlaw @37 HZ On Music Out Of Trunk
2nd Setup: 147.8 DB @42 HZ On Music Out The Trunk
Current Trunk Build:
153.8 DB Outlaw @ 49 HZ Out the trunk (150.8 DB Sealed)
Team gg.

a lot of the cars that have 9004 have the dual filament one, where low and high is the same bulb, if that includes you, get the "bi-xenon" one, cuz it has a xenon bulb piggybacking the hid. if you dont do that you lose highbeams.

easy way to check is to look at your headlights while someone goes from low to high, if the same bulb makes it than you have a dual filament.

you'll see them called 9004-2, 9004 bi xenon, or hb1? (maybe hb1-2?)

if you dont care about losing your highbeams then screw it, but you may not pass inspection with non-functional highbeams.

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

www.ddmtuning.com

dammmmn why so cheap???

EDIT: AND LIFETIME WARRANTY?????

Edited by OrenB217

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
Current Trunk Build:
Team gg.

dammmmn why so cheap???

EDIT: AND LIFETIME WARRANTY?????

Well, to be honest, as least how I see it. Futurevision's have a METAL bottom from what I can tell, and are just of higher quality. ddmtuning (from what I can tell..) are pretty much the same ones you get on ebay, maybe a little bit higher quality though.. BUT with the lifetime warranty so it's all good (you won't get a lifetime warranty on ebay lols)

The "plastic" ones like to melt it seems (one of mine did.. and after research it seems common) for me it wasn't really a big problem because it just made it so the high beam wouldn't work on one bulb, I could live with that till I can get some from ddm.. but now the ballast are fucking up on me, one side doesn't want to do anything (ballast, not bulb) and the other only turns on when it feels like it..

PS I got mine from ebay if you can't tell.

From what I have read, I'd recommend ddmtuning, but only because of the lifetime warranty as I don't know how the quality is.

Edited by somerandomguy

i got mine from carhidkits.com, very happy with them, i have 9007 bulbs so the have dual filaments in them. they offer an hid bulb as your low beam with a standard halogen bulb for 79.99 or their bi-xenon is like 200. very good customer service.

2010 Subaru Impreza

Pioneer AVH-P1400DVD

2 10" Rockford Fosgate Punch HX2

Audison LRx 1.1K

superglue a dildo to the center of the cone....lube it.....then have that dumbass sit on it :good:

while playing a 10hz note

haha, this reminds me of a paintball sticker i have "my balls slap at 300fps"

now I want a sticker that says "i fuck at 10hz"

i've read from several people that they quality is nice and are very happy with them. and customer service is good as well.

part of the reason why they're so cheap is somewhere on their site they say they have part ownership in the factory they're made so they dont need to pay processing fees or some shit. cant find it now tho

thanks alot guys, i actually checked em out and there are 4 different kinds (Raptor, DDM, etc) is there one thats better from the other or are they all good?

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
Current Trunk Build:
Team gg.