mazda 6, 158.0@30hz 4 18" subwoofers. update pics page 55,56,58,59

I have pics of the box, I completely framed it out with 2x2's and then measured the air space, I was disappointed in the total amount of aire once I subtracted material space, So I will still post em tomorrow but I am going to just order some 1'1/4 mdf and build the entire box out of that I will gain about 5 cubes of lost air space, I want the box to be a minimum of 20 cubes, I was shooting for 30 but some how my numbers were correct when I originally did my first calculations.

Pigbowl was good 17-3 win over the fire fighters. I am at work and sore as F!

DB DRAG PSYCHLONE PRO 156.3 30 SECOND AVERAGE FO MAX AT 26HZ

LEGAL DASH DRIVER DOOR OPEN 158.0@30 HZ

MY BEST SO FAR, HOPEFULLY A 160 COME FEBUARY.

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

Lol

Are you still going to use the fisters? If so are they going to be inverted?

2 12" Jeff Vue Customs
1 set MB Quart FSB 216 in doors
1 American Bass 100.1 on sub
1 Hertz EP2 on doors
JVC deck IPOD control
Stock 105 amp alt
DD-1
big 3
new build in Chevy caviler http://www.stevemead...chevy-cavalier/

last set up in the ZX2 http://www.stevemead...-current-build/

old build log http://www.stevemead...-1998-ford-zx2/

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, debt is the money of slaves. Just my .02c

that shop needs keep those doors open so they have to charge for it

if people think 10k is a lot then they should get into other hobbies.. like masturbating, cause any hobby cost money to maintain

Lol no, I'm smarter than that bro haha. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice..............go fuck yourself lol

Thats a funny ass choice of words. When I used to have a car audio shop back in 2002 I was the only shop in sacramento at the time that actively sold cadence amps, I wasnt big on there subs back then but they had some nice zed amps at one point and were as far as I know the first to go the amplifier company in korea who alot of other companies now use. I have been using the cadence zrs amps since 2010 and have never had a failure, not bad considering the amps were mounted on the back of the sub box.

I almost forgot, I have always loved how you used that steel ruler to mount your amps previously. Great stuff you're doing here! I too love those Cadence amps!!

No fisters, I am going to run an oversized 600 oz 4" motors with long voice coils.

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

Thats a funny ass choice of words. When I used to have a car audio shop back in 2002 I was the only shop in sacramento at the time that actively sold cadence amps, I wasnt big on there subs back then but they had some nice zed amps at one point and were as far as I know the first to go the amplifier company in korea who alot of other companies now use. I have been using the cadence zrs amps since 2010 and have never had a failure, not bad considering the amps were mounted on the back of the sub box.

I almost forgot, I have always loved how you used that steel ruler to mount your amps previously. Great stuff you're doing here! I too love those Cadence amps!!

you are refering to the L square? At the time I didnt know how to weld so it was easier to buy that shape than to buy flat stock and have it welded but it does look funny, its been retired however

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

you are refering to the L square? At the time I could weld so it was easier to buy that shape than to buy flat stock and have it welded but it does look funny, its been retired however

Yeah, the square. I just never noticed the bottom "L" portion. Can't wait for more. I am gonna miss seeing those Fisters....

Hello all, quick update, 1" mdf ordered and will be here tomorrow. I will start the second rebuild of the wall box. should have some good pics come thursday, hoping for 20 cubes atleast. crossfingers!

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

Archived