mazda 6, 158.0@30hz 4 18" subwoofers. update pics page 55,56,58,59

Will. Your a stud. Great to meet you bro.

That fucking rta mic was a joke. Your shit gets down hard. One of my fav demos at the show. And dude, you are a great person. Please send me a fb friend request buddy. Stay gold my friend.

Thank you. Just got done reading the extreme rule book and cant help but to think rule 4.5 was clearly violated by our friends up north. I might be interpreting it wrong but it says a clear view of the dash from the front windshield and side windows is a must. Clearly mdf covering the entire passenger door window seems to violate this rule. Idk. But I would like to keep trying to get louder and hopefully beat those fuck sticks with a deicated ground pounder. Good job on your score and the low end monster

DB DRAG PSYCHLONE PRO 156.3 30 SECOND AVERAGE FO MAX AT 26HZ

LEGAL DASH DRIVER DOOR OPEN 158.0@30 HZ

MY BEST SO FAR, HOPEFULLY A 160 COME FEBUARY.

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

Thank you. Just got done reading the extreme rule book and cant help but to think rule 4.5 was clearly violated by our friends up north. I might be interpreting it wrong but it says a clear view of the dash from the front windshield and side windows is a must. Clearly mdf covering the entire passenger door window seems to violate this rule. Idk. But I would like to keep trying to get louder and hopefully beat those fuck sticks with a deicated ground pounder. Good job on your score and the low end monster

Ya buddy. I hear ya. We thought it was horse shit to. Then we had to deal with the bullshit mic issue. If we had done a 97 on the rta (file we had loaded did 5 back to back runs of 98) instead of the 93 we shown, we would have a ring right now. Oh well. Is what it is.

Wil, if your on fb, send me a request dude. Your a rad dude.

• 2 months later...

my final two 18" subs are now done and I will be picking up after work today. 6 18" subs better get me over that 160@30hz hump or its another rebuild.... gotta love the sport to spend this much time and effort after all these years!

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

• 1 month later...

Ok so ended up installing the last two 18" subs firing forward, easiest way but not exactly 100 percent in phase with the other 4. I didnt add any additonal port area.

my scores were as follows.

158.7@30hz driver window down

157.5@26hz driver window down

155.5@30hz legal

154.1@20hz legal

I am not happy right now. I gained only .7db. I will remove my rear window tomorrow and open up the port by about 100 percent. I will then retest the system. If I gain great! If I go down then I will choke the exit of the front baffle and retest if I gain great! If not I will gut the box and build a 4th order tunnel or a 6th order tunnel, Just have to measure the airspace and figure exactly how much air space I will have the back side of the subs. Also I want to verify phase of all the subs, you never know. I could have one backwards... shit happens

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

doubled my port area, gained db in the mid to upper 30's, box is now tuned to 35hz

the car is about a 158 from 27hz-43hz not too shabby, have one minor thing to do to see if I can break the 159 mark. if I can great if not I will change the box too a 4th order, it wil actualy be a minor rebuild due to the fact I can keep my outter shell of the box and reconstruct the inners.

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

Archived