01 S-10 Posted March 13, 2010 Report Posted March 13, 2010 Who remembers when wrestling only came on saturday mornings? And yes I collected garbage pail kids cards, baseball cards, comic books etc. TDH FTW !!!
blackrosetiger Posted March 13, 2010 Report Posted March 13, 2010 10. Manual roto mowers would suck the fat out of any kid. 9. lol I can remember waiting all week to see the Ninja Turtles on sat morning then sleep too late and be pissed until next saturday lol 8. I remember Laser disk lol that "future technology" faded real quick once the CD came out 7. I was a big collector of Xmen comics when I was a kid 6. I really did walk to school a mile and a half each day in the snow. 5. Number Munchers on the 5" floppys 4. Corded wall phones 3. Motorola Beepers made you a pimp (or a drug dealer like my parents thought) 2. The big step up to the SUPER Nentendo 1. and the NUMBER one thing I remember is MY parents telling ME how easy I had it. lol I didn't think so at the time waking up at 5am to go milk & feed cows before I went to school. (thats one thing Im glad stayed in the 80s) lol 1998 Plymouth Voyager (daily) Jensen VM9213 H.U. (I Know but I havent had any problems.... yet) 5.25" Factory -> Sound Stream SST5.2 6x9 Hifonics ZXi 693 -> Sound Stream SST6.9 Amp: Class D: Crescendo 3KWP (x2) Class A/B: Crescendo 1000C4 Sub: Almani S-7 10" (x6)
loburbon Posted March 13, 2010 Report Posted March 13, 2010 i remember cps telling my mom and dad to beat my ass for getting rowdy. And i def remember the atari, and coleco vision. Those were the days man. 2000 gmc yukon 4 sundown Zv3 15's 4 dd m2a's kenwood kdc-x994 2 batcap 4000's 1 batcap 2000 dual alts. 154@37hz and climbing http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3231683 http://www.myspace.com/torque150
blackrosetiger Posted March 13, 2010 Report Posted March 13, 2010 Who remembers when wrestling only came on saturday mornings? And yes I collected garbage pail kids cards, baseball cards, comic books etc. LOL I remember Saturday Night Main Event wrestling with Hulk Hogan, Hacksaw Jim Duggin, A young The Undertaker (When he first came out), Shawn Micheals, Bret "The Hitman Heart" (with his pink sunglasses) The Road Warriors, Harlem Heat, "Roudy" Roddy Pipper, Mr. Perfect, The Bush Wackers, Jimmy Heart (The Mouth of The South).... And of coarse the original big man Andre the Giant 1998 Plymouth Voyager (daily) Jensen VM9213 H.U. (I Know but I havent had any problems.... yet) 5.25" Factory -> Sound Stream SST5.2 6x9 Hifonics ZXi 693 -> Sound Stream SST6.9 Amp: Class D: Crescendo 3KWP (x2) Class A/B: Crescendo 1000C4 Sub: Almani S-7 10" (x6)
MrSkippyJ Posted March 13, 2010 Report Posted March 13, 2010 Who here used to collect garbage pail kids cards? Loved those things!! I had so many of them. No idea what happened to them though. F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
Watch the bass Posted March 13, 2010 Report Posted March 13, 2010 Stayin up 3.00 clock, watching Muhammed Ali. "in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley
bigbodylexus Posted March 13, 2010 Report Posted March 13, 2010 This was a trip down memory lane, I remember when McDonald Happy Meals came with cookies. I do remember having to play outside all day. I remember having to actually drink water from the faucet or even the water hose instead of pop and when we used our imagination to come up with new ways to play with old toys instead of all the video games they have nowadays. I know I am not the only one whose family had that big a$$ station wagon that had the backseat that faced the back of the car so as you drove down the highway you watched who was behind you. I remember having the floor model TV and it breaking down and my mom buying a smaller TV to put on top of it. I remember when a fight was one on one and generally you were playing with the same kid later on that day (we were actually made to shake hands and hug after a fight). The only gangs around was "The Get-A-Long" gang or shows like "Romper Room" or the "The Great Space Coaster". Cartoons came on in the mornings, afternoons and Saturdays and there were shows like "He-Man", "Go-Bots", "Transformers" "Wheelie and the Chopper Bunch" "G.I. Joe" wait who remembers "Looney Toons"?. Damn I'm old but I do miss those days. 1990 Chevy Suburban (Big Booty Judy) (4) Sundown Audio Zv5 18's (1) Sundown Audio Salt 12K (1) Sundown Audio SAX-100.4 (1) Sundown Audio SAE-50.4 (2) Crossfire ST-1 Tweeters (2) Obsidian Audio ST-1 tweeters (4) Sundown Audio Neo Pro v3 6.5's Saving 2nd Bass
Colin - STAPUFT Posted March 13, 2010 Report Posted March 13, 2010 My favorite part: And our parents told us to stay outside and play... all day long. Oh, no, no electronics to soothe and comfort. And if you came back inside... you were doing chores! Amen to that ^ !! If we came back inside, it was our butts! You didn't dare come back in the house- moms made sure you didn't want to either after all of the chores or butt whipping. Outside from sun up until sun down. Anyone remember these per chance??? The best computer ever. EVER I SAY!!! Oregon Trail FTW!!! 12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro Build & Comment Log Un-Interrupted Build LogYouTube Channel Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.
new2boom Posted March 14, 2010 Report Posted March 14, 2010 Who here used to collect garbage pail kids cards? me i wish i had some of the error cards still who would have thought they would be worth so much lol sealed up on the termlab mic on dash 4-sa12"s 2-3500d's 153.4db now testing a american bass 1100.1 no numbers yet 300amp iraggi alt and kinetik batts.
bassprodigy Posted March 15, 2010 Report Posted March 15, 2010 hell im 20, and i relate to a lot of this.... DEFINITELY the ass kicking, my dad raised me like he was raised.... i remember only having duck hunt and mario brothers on nintendo... i used to ride my bike all day with my friends until the lights came on..... i remember almost shitting myself when i got a bb gun so i could spend ALL DAY outside bein a badass..... and ive definitely bangged my head on the dash while in the front seat with no seatbelt..... the only reason i ever got a cell phone was so my parents could keep up with what i was doing after school...... i remember having a vcr that flashed "12:00" because nobody knew how to set the damn clock on that thing.... renting videos from blockbuster and putting them in the vcr and the credits rolling, then having to WAIT to get back to the beginning..... and im sure theres some other shit, but im "too old" to remember...... 2003 Toyota Sequoia Pioneer 4100dvd Memphis PR6.5 3ways in all four doors Memphis PR 15s (4) Memphis PR 1.1000 (2) Memphis PR 4.50 (1) Optima Yellowtop (2) Viper 5901 8000k H.I.D. kit 15% tint (2layers)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.