Sonic Electronix

alright, touche then. Then your more mature than most 16 year olds. It was wrong for me to assume, glad you understand.

its fine :) i prolly told you more then you want it to know but oh well :) n ill get those pics up soon

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

When I first started competing in 1999 I was about the same age as you 17. I wanted to try to get an equiptment sponsor to help me out in my quest for a mean daily/spl car. Well that never happend then. It wasn't until 2008, nine years after I started competing, that I finally got some manufacturer help.

The first company to give me a "sponsorship" was Sundown Audio. I submitted past competition experience, current goals, pictures of my install, and then waited for him to get back to me. He decided to accept me to the team and had me sign a contract. I won't go over the details of the contract but it covers the basis of the sponsorship. To this day I still run his product and have brought him 2 NSPL World Championships along with 2 NSPL World Records. I'd say that it paid off for both of us and he got his return on his investment with me.

I also went through a similar process for XS Power, Second Skin, and Iraggi to become either a team member or a sponsored competitor. My point to all this is that it takes a lot of hard work and a reputation to get what you want. I doubt that any of these companies ever would have taken a chance on me if I hadn't at least proved myself in the competition scene first before they handed me products at a very discounted price.

You need to work at it and build a reputation first and then go after a company that you are interested in using their product. I doubt that a 16 year old that has no serious competition experience on any of the major circuits will land a sponsorship anytime soon. Keep at it and then make an attempt to get "the hook up" :D

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

When I first started competing in 1999 I was about the same age as you 17. I wanted to try to get an equiptment sponsor to help me out in my quest for a mean daily/spl car. Well that never happend then. It wasn't until 2008, nine years after I started competing, that I finally got some manufacturer help.

The first company to give me a "sponsorship" was Sundown Audio. I submitted past competition experience, current goals, pictures of my install, and then waited for him to get back to me. He decided to accept me to the team and had me sign a contract. I won't go over the details of the contract but it covers the basis of the sponsorship. To this day I still run his product and have brought him 2 NSPL World Championships along with 2 NSPL World Records. I'd say that it paid off for both of us and he got his return on his investment with me.

I also went through a similar process for XS Power, Second Skin, and Iraggi to become either a team member or a sponsored competitor. My point to all this is that it takes a lot of hard work and a reputation to get what you want. I doubt that any of these companies ever would have taken a chance on me if I hadn't at least proved myself in the competition scene first before they handed me products at a very discounted price.

You need to work at it and build a reputation first and then go after a company that you are interested in using their product. I doubt that a 16 year old that has no serious competition experience on any of the major circuits will land a sponsorship anytime soon. Keep at it and then make an attempt to get "the hook up" :D

thanks man for all the great info :)

Why can't everyone on this sight have reply's like this. Well written, informative and not an ass. Props to

Nightshade!

r00k

r00kHo1.jpg

ok it took me awhile cuz i had to send them to my email from my phone and the bb storm is shitty when it comes to sending pictures but here they are ...,..CLICK THE PICTURES TO SEE THEM BIGGER! THIS LOOK HORRIBLE SMALL

th_IMG00184-20091109-1756.jpg

th_IMG00182-20091109-1755.jpg

th_IMG00250-20091211-0953.jpg

th_IMG00251-20091211-0953.jpg

th_IMG00252-20091211-0953.jpg

th_truck.jpg

i cant get pics of inside yet because i dont have the truck its at the shop getting the frame work done it doesnt look like that much damage in the pictures but it shifted the frame back 2 inchs on the right side...... i can get pictures sometime this week hopefully they will be done by then it has already been 2 weeks :(

lol,someone has to hate on jl, I should have bought a funky pup instead. Red-navi-916, bass is bass. I don't go around rubbing it in peoples faces that I have a W7 or anything.

but honestly Zach, I didn't mean to come off so harsh but you already got in an accident?

haha i was kidding with you bro no hate here..

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

ok it took me awhile cuz i had to send them to my email from my phone and the bb storm is shitty when it comes to sending pictures but here they are ...,..CLICK THE PICTURES TO SEE THEM BIGGER! THIS LOOK HORRIBLE SMALL

i cant get pics of inside yet because i dont have the truck its at the shop getting the frame work done it doesnt look like that much damage in the pictures but it shifted the frame back 2 inchs on the right side...... i can get pictures sometime this week hopefully they will be done by then it has already been 2 weeks :(

damn bro thats all bad poor rims, usually whenever something bad happens something good turns out out of it hopefully your truck is good again.. ill trade you trucks :)

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

X2!!!

support & run the equipment u like, go out there & start competing, & stay loyal to ur brands ;)!

oh ya... put stuff in ur sig \/ :D lol.

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpgth_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifsoundigital.pngth_Banner_140x100.jpgn221468318568_2854.jpg

8_RedDevillogo.pngteamtexflex-1.jpg

Archived