Sonic Electronix

i dont mean to come off hating, nice truck you got for your birthday and all, i got a hell of a job thank you though, but sponsored at 16? good luck. and everybody south of me in the snow always makes me laugh, not just you. if it makes you feel better im cold 9 months out of the year

thanks but i just get pissed when someone just think i dont basically provide for my self i mean if i wanted too i could live alone and support myself i get paid 18000 a year i know it not much really but im 16 and its cool i dont wanna be a punk ass lil kid and be a smart ass but it just gets to me when i work hard for what i have and yea he bought me the truck but i have done alot to it and people just skip over that part i mean i go to school everyday and get all a's and b's in school and work about 20 hrs a week and sorry for downgrading your profession :)

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

lets leave him alone its a friday night hes 16 not getting laid and daddy will sponsore him after his raise

ha i like how you try an say something like your not hating but that exactly what your doing ....... dont be like im not saying anything about you its about everybody south of me and then i say something nice to you and you get all hard again and wanna talk shit looks like you should be the 16 year old in this situation huh? and i already got pussy today thanks tho and also wait your right its a friday your at home and your the one that doesn't get pussy but its ok lil buddy drive to Nevada and prostitution is legal there:) n i have yet to see your car too i thought i ask for pics a a page or so back

that is if you have a car

lets leave him alone its a friday night hes 16 not getting laid and daddy will sponsore him after his raise

Why are you hating so much, but have not said what you have :rolleyes: care to elaborate?

I am only 18, wanna hate on me too?

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

i go to school everyday and get all a's and b's in school and work about 20 hrs a week and sorry for downgrading your profession :)

zach your posts makes my head hurt..

40 on a backroad on those big rims with 5 inches of snow is just stupid.. if i were a passenger i woulda slapped your newb ass and told you to slow down..

p.s you can stop with the sorry your not educated enough lines...

do you get a's and b's in english? i hope not because you cant even use punctuation..

look. your a rich spoiled kid to 90 percent of us here..get over it.. you have a good job working for daddy.. which truthfully if it wasnt for him you would be flippin burgers..

btw what is a 16 year old doin out after driving curfew your not allowed to drive after midnight.. you got some splainin to do sir.

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

my house is louder than your car...

Why are you hating so much, but have not said what you have :rolleyes: care to elaborate?

I am only 18, wanna hate on me too?

ha thanks for the support hes just all pissy because my car wreck trumps his and he tired to call me out like i didnt really have a car because he prolly doesnt but its ok id rather have a car and be hated on then not have a car at all :) i mean everyone else on this fourm is nice and informational but this guy is a douche and wont post anything about his car or even subs he might have around his house thats not hooked up ha

zach your posts makes my head hurt..

40 on a backroad on those big rims with 5 inches of snow is just stupid.. if i were a passenger i woulda slapped your newb ass and told you to slow down..

p.s you can stop with the sorry your not educated enough lines...

do you get a's and b's in english? i hope not because you cant even use punctuation..

look. your a rich spoiled kid to 90 percent of us here..get over it.. you have a good job working for daddy.. which truthfully if it wasnt for him you would be flippin burgers..

btw what is a 16 year old doin out after driving curfew your not allowed to drive after midnight.. you got some splainin to do sir.

lol i was driving back from an auction and it was dumb but it was the 3rd wekk i had been able to drive i wasnt experienced at all lol but oh well i learn my lesson

another it says 3000 watt amp for your 4 kickers and 500 watt amp for your mids and highs.. what kind are they? did you install them? you set them? what mids and highs do you have ?

you come across like you have to prove yourself and make yourself look better than others.. thats not the case here.. chill out shut up unless your asking questions. and learn some stuff.

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

blazer

stroker 15

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

lol i was driving back from an auction and it was dumb but it was the 3rd wekk i had been able to drive i wasnt experienced at all lol but oh well i learn my lesson

+1 for you admitting you learned your lesson.. thats a start..

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

blazer

stroker 15

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!