Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Alguien sabe como se llama el tema entre 0:31 y 01:55? Si lo conocen por favor diganme el nombre del tema y/o artista, gracias.

Translate: Anybody know what it is called the subject between 0:31 and 01:55? If you know please tell me the name of the topic and / or artist, thank you.

Posted

Not topic...song

Download the .rar file in the first post

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30135-bigpimpin91s-chopped-and-screwed-collection/

Somebody translate this :D

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Posted

If you're wondering what song that is... it is Luniz - I Got 5 On It

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Posted

What speweth forth?

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png
Posted

Not topic...song

Download the .rar file in the first post

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30135-bigpimpin91s-chopped-and-screwed-collection/

Somebody translate this :D

Baja la musica onde dice "Enjoy, cracka's" tiena musica que te va a justar. esta en esata pagina!

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30135-bigpimpin91s-chopped-and-screwed-collection/

If you're wondering what song that is... it is Luniz - I Got 5 On It

La cansion se llama "I Got 5 on it" por Luniz

There we go I tryed :D I got a 96% in spanish lol

Posted

La cansion se llama "I Got 5 on it" por Luniz

There we go I tryed :D I got a 96% in spanish lol

Si usted se pregunta qué canción que es... es Luniz - Conseguí 5 En Ello

freetranslation.com FTW

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Posted

lol ^^^ i wonder if you look for that song with spanish title if it will come up "Luniz - Conseguí 5 En Ello"

Posted

Muchas gracias a todos, conseguí esa GRAN CANCIÓN.

Saludos a todos los Bass Boy desde Buenos Aires, Argentina.

TRANSLATE: Thank you very much everyone, I got that great song.

Greetings to all Boy Bass from Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 763 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...