Sonic Electronix

I agree but in my experience I just mentioned that I had Audioque amp and sub and the guy got rude and laughed in my face because I bought cheap flea market crap. Its all about how both parties handle the situation. Kids shouldn't get mad because a consumer direct brand isn't sold by a shop. Guys at shops shouldn't be dicks to you because your not running what they sale, because even though I personally don't use a shop I have no problem referring people to ones that I've had good experienes with. Like ray said not all shops are bad. Also not all consumers are reasonable either

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

To the OP:

eBay is your friend!

I got my Hifonics Brutus 2010d for $225 shipped!

And I highly suggest learning how to install the stuff yourself, join a forum about your car and keep asking questions here.

This is how you get shit done :)

The only problem with this is if something does go wrong or if you get a fried sub or amp, you have no recourse... I am not biased like mosts shop, if a customer comes in looking for a certain product i would do everything in my power to get them what they want, and about alpine they are a hard manufacturer to deal with and in my area they didn't even want to talk to me.........

I wonder how these local car audio shops are surviving now with everyone buying stuff online

they are probably doin just fine, cuz most people will just take it to the shops to get it installed.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

did you just want a 9886, if so i'll sell you mine thats like new in box with manuals full speed ipod cable and everything for 200 shipped

I went along and bought the Kenwood already. Thanks though.

sorry you have guys have had problems with shops but they are not all like that the problem with buying on line sometimes is that if you fry an amp or blow a sub there is no warrenty buying at shop for some people is peace of mind that if you have problems with your stuff its covered least thats the idea my buddy has a shop and he doesn't trash talk other brands if he has no experience with it he will give you no opinion about it and he doesn't over charge for stuff and is very knowledble and has competed in numerous events the most anoying thing is a guy will come in want a quote for a system give it to them and the douce bag will say the guy down the street will do it for cheaper but when asked what equipment is he giving you or a paper with a list of equipment or labor charges the asshole cannot provide it get that kind of crap all the time

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

Archived