40" Full HD

Not car audio, but very worth it

Proscan 40" HD tv 1080p 60hz so it matches blue-ray perfect

$479.99

warranties start at $79

http://www.circuitcity.com/applications/searchtools/item-Details.asp?EdpNo=5838881&sku=P62-4000

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

60hz ftl and 2000:1 native reso ftl as well.

60hz ftl? for $500 are you serious? 60hz is the industry standard atm untill the 120hz 3D sets are released. and 2000:1 aint bad at all for the price and size

98d60dea.png

01 GMC Sonoma 4x4

RF T1500.1bd

DC LVL 4 12"

60hz ftl? for $500 are you serious? 60hz is the industry standard atm untill the 120hz 3D sets are released. and 2000:1 aint bad at all for the price and size

60hz isnt the "standard" and 2k:1 if those are decent yall have LOW TV standards ive seen 120hz and 240 hz lcds for barely more then that and contrast ratios far over 5k:1

60hz is the same as Blue Ray, 24hz/30hz whatever it is, is the standard, 120 is a huge jump, and anything after 120 supposedly isn't even noticeable because how our brain sees

I was shopping at Walmart all Christmas, I'am on there mailing list, and Circuit cities, Walmart never had a deal this good, and if they did, its because a add like this one popped out- Not saying its the best price, but the company is legit, is some Beezid ad, or eGay, or Craigslist, etc etc

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

That's an all-day every-day price at Wally World. They even went for $399.99 during Christmas.

http://www.bargainshare.com/index.php?showtopic=171803

Anyways, if you want a crap screen, then this is a deal for you!

So your saying $300 more for 7inches?

I have 400- 500, and a 32", so going to a 40" is a big gain. And I'am not going halves as that link you posted up with someone.. lol

sundown.jpg

Guest Scylloga

60hz isnt the "standard" and 2k:1 if those are decent yall have LOW TV standards ive seen 120hz and 240 hz lcds for barely more then that and contrast ratios far over 5k:1

Actually if you research all the "experts" say 120hz is just a way for the tv to "fool" you into thinking its a better picture.

Think about this. Everything in your house runs off 60hz, why because the nekkid eye can only process 60hz or less.

That is why people get headaches from flourecent lighting.

Because some of the old ballasts still being used today was IIRC 40hz and they nekkid eye could see the flicker of the bulb.

If you try to say you can tell the difference between a 60hz, 120hz or 240hz tv I will call bullshit.

There was a review back just before christmas on the various tv's the retailers was selling for black friday and the following weeks.

They took 8 or 9 of the 40 inch models put them behind a false wall where all you could see was the picture then had people come and view them.

The people was asked after watching a 10 minute video if they could tell what tv was running on the various hz.

Something like 75% of them picked the wrong tv.

The others admitted it was a guess and they couldnt actually tell the difference.

I know 60hz isnt, just looked it up to confirm, and it is 24P

As Syll said, your eyes/brain can only process certain FPS, 240fps was admitted just a marketing scam, and the 640fps or whatever the number is, well, I feel sorry for who ever buys that

Actually when I worked for Fry's, and worked in the AVTA dept, we were constantly trained by companies like Sony, HK, JBL, Mitsubishi, and the companies would tell us, just throw in little facts, like human eyesight resolution is compared to 4000x4000 resolution. From what I read up, HD tv will go beyond that one day to I believe it 5000x5000, somewhere around there

The new TVs coming out are actually double the res of todays HDs

2160P ( which are sold in Japan already- Those bastards)

^2160 x 1920 I believe

sundown.jpg