i hate car audio losers who dont know what they are talking about!!!!!!

I would have gone both ways lol oh wait I have but I feel ya on the lack of funds

So you're bi friendly? Lol, couldn't resist and I'm just kidding. I think all of us on here, have at one time or another had lack of funds hit us below the belt. I know Steve has, just watch and listen to when he's talking about his Air Ride. B)

Edit: Elite, you should buy those Just Looks W6s, You'd be showing a lot of people up hitting close to 160 db.

1985 Chevy Silverado Black and Silver SBC 350/700r4

All of us were once that loser who didn't know what they were talking about ;)

Let's be honest. My first setup was a no-name 10 in a prefab chipboard sealed box with an Xplod amp and headunit. It went OK for what it was. That was, hmm, about 4 years ago?

Last night I started modding the output section of one of my Stetsom 10kd's.

Funny how far people can come in a relatively short time...

i have to agree with boon. as far as audio goes

i've had systems my whole life. house and car. even was the dj for dances in high school. wasn't until Meade did what he did last summer and i found this site that i learned how much i don't have a clue.1999 i bought my first racecar. didnt know shit but that i wanted to go fast in a circle. by 2007-09 i was the club president.

instead of bitchin start teachin cuz you never now when you might be the one who needs to be taught. it also helps grow the hobby you love so much.

sony m60ui

polk mid/hi's

infinity 6000m on tower

fosgate p3d212 x2

fosgate p400-4

fosgate t1000-1bd

im ona boat bitch

My boat build

funny thing is...............slamming fireworks in to the ground with a sledge hammer in mexico is like car audio in california... everyone is doing it but most fail :)

Every time I read a comment you post, or a topic you make... I cannot help to think of how much of a badass you are!!

• 2 weeks later...

yes you can, its called buckshot

hahhaha you are so damn right! haha thats so funny...

but the rest of you are right, some people just do this as a hobby and everybody has there first system, but seriously... dont make up 160 db in a 2 cubic ft box sealed with 2 jl's.... lol but this is jjust one example of the morons in this world

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

Haha theres a kid here at my school that has 2 RF P2 12's in 2 TINY ASS sealed boxes on a 800W Xplod amp and a walmart "supreme wiring kit". lol. Well I posted up picturz of my BTL 18 on Facebook and then I hear from a friend of mine that the kid was sayin that its only an 18" speaker blah, blah, blah..... but since he has 2 12's it equals up to a 24" speaker so he'll be louder. He also said that a sealed box will make your subs louder and hit harder. OH and i almost forgot. He commented on the fact that im using 2 batts as well..... this is what he said: "He's stupid for putting $700 in some batteries! All he needs is to go to walmart or best buy and get himself a cap like mine!" LOLLLLLZZ!!! Just thought that was yet another great ex. of an idiot who knows nothing! Cant wait 'till I get back from spring break and finish my build off and show him a real system!

a0xp5g.jpg-2 AQ HDC3 15's-'Nendo 3KWP @ .5-7.75cuft @ 30hz-Alpine CDA-117-4 Cadence PA 8's

-AQ 200.2-2 AQ Supertweeters-XS Power D3400-270a Mecman Alt

-Knu Konceptz Wire

Ahahahaah, that made me laugh a little bit. I thought i share this story too.

My buddy and me are really the only 2 people out of our small little town who are into car audio beyond sony xplods. There was a kid who was a class below us who runs like 2 low model kenwoods out of a sealed box that i couldnt fit a phone book in.

After he heard our BTL's he wondered why his subs didnt sound like that. were both like step outside of a sealed box and see what happens lol.

so then hes like "cant we just drill a couple of holes in my box then?" and the sad part was he was 100% serious. i felt ashamed we went to the same highschool at one point lol.

That's the kind of kid to take under your wing..if he is not a doucher..school him proper...

03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill

haha i found this ad on craigs list for a "4 sub box" i even know who the guy is i bought a little amp a while back from him. he said it hits over 150db in his car. he had 2 sony 12's and 2 pioneer's on one crunch amp. oh yeah, its a sealed box.

29yr3gg.jpg

Custom Car Audio

(815) 916 - 9194

www.midwestsplcustoms.com

2000 Tahoe | 22" GREED Celebrities

Alpine CDA-117

Dual 0/1 Runs

(3) 925 CA Group 31 In Back

(4) 18" FI Audio Q's (W/ Extra Spider)

(4) Hifonics BXi 2010D

Hifonics ZXi 4410

4 RF P1653 6 1/2's

Big 3

All Kicker/Knu Wiring

You can't expect everyone to have the same or even close to intelligence level of most of the folks on here.. It's just like any other hobby out there.

Exactly,it's not their fault. I'll say a majority of the public never heard of most competition brands. The general public that like a little bump,have only heard of the mainstream brands. I'm sure the op started out ignorant to some of the car audio knowledge he now has.

That's the kind of kid to take under your wing..if he is not a doucher..school him proper...

I put this kids system in and he is a total doucher. He was like dude im totally as loud as you. this was when i had 2 cvx 12's in 5.5cubes tuned to 37 on about 1k rms. So i was like prove it. first of all he has 1 working door speaker, bass boost on the headunit all the way up, and he tells me that on volume 15 hes louder than me so overall hes louder. i was like ok fuck you you're an idiot. I sold him the box i had for my cvx's for his kenwoods and he thinks itll keep up with my btl on 2k.

Jl audio 13w1 was my first system in the trunk of a 4g4d aka a 91 civic sedan. I built the box myself to jl specs and powered it with a bridged rf450.4. I thought I was pretty awesome because I didn't just get my shit prefab online and did it al myself. I had this system for around 6 months then started getting into audio a little more. When I got my ej8 me and wL<3bass built a box for an re se 15 powered by a t1000. This was my first real system and it shut a few people up in the jl world. Now I'm doing a rebuild of my system to consist of either a wall in the civic with 2 Fi Bl 15s or a single Bl sealed off from the trunk on 1500 watts. The further I go the bigger I go. Next year will probably end up being 2 18s in a wall on 5krms :)

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

Archived