Jump to content

i hate car audio losers who dont know what they are talking about!!!!!!


Recommended Posts

Posted

bahahaha and hes 15 too!

Got a problem with 15 year olds???? Lulz

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

Posted

This kid just thinks he's the shit guys. We were all 15 once. I live near a lake and all the kids who live on the lake think they're hot shit and they never do anything themselves. Its great that he's done all this work. I wish I was at that point when I was his age. First install I did was a pair of 4x6 infinitys for my truck. I didn't have my license then either. Got them for christmas. Good luck man. But you need to lose the cocky attitude and realize you've got a lot to learn. Everyone on here has something to learn. This forum wasn't created to bash on others. It was created so that guys with common interests could talk and help eachother out. So ya take some pics make some vids and just prove it. Cuz it seems a little outrageous

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

Posted

i wanna b titanius anglesmith....futurama

hahaha we should start a new thread!!!

"who do you really want to be"

"yes... it will play like that all day!"

Posted

an y do u want 2 18s if you get the right one in a good box it will b louder the 2 in a poor one...an u cant fit 18s in a mustang lol.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/73034-vidthe-loudest-1996-mustang-on-earth/

18s in a mustang :( not the same year as hes saying, but im sure you can make it fit somehow LOL

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Posted

And to hit on the original issue. Build your damn mustang and show that kid up! Haha show him what a real system is

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

Posted

an y do u want 2 18s if you get the right one in a good box it will b louder the 2 in a poor one...an u cant fit 18s in a mustang lol.

Lol I don't think you get it.... I don't have a system in the mustang..... but I am getting my system on Friday at 6 for my trailblazer..... so ill have pics up around 7....

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

Posted

Tahoe? Didn't you say you had an 08 trailblazer and an 08 mustang bullit?

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

Posted

This kid just thinks he's the shit guys. We were all 15 once. I live near a lake and all the kids who live on the lake think they're hot shit and they never do anything themselves. Its great that he's done all this work. I wish I was at that point when I was his age. First install I did was a pair of 4x6 infinitys for my truck. I didn't have my license then either. Got them for christmas. Good luck man. But you need to lose the cocky attitude and realize you've got a lot to learn. Everyone on here has something to learn. This forum wasn't created to bash on others. It was created so that guys with common interests could talk and help eachother out. So ya take some pics make some vids and just prove it. Cuz it seems a little outrageous

GREAT CHOICE OF WORDS!!

i think we should end this till we see vids and pics! and if there is none then

Failed.jpg

"yes... it will play like that all day!"

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 568 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...