Second Skin Audio

a question on hz tunning?

you say 32hz is good for a  daily pounder and aboute 40hz is for spl... and im building a pure bass boxing car and some one told me the freq. of cross roads by bone thugs and harmony was 50hz so do i tune my port to that???

you say 32hz is good for a  daily pounder and aboute 40hz is for spl... and im building a pure bass boxing car and some one told me the freq. of cross roads by bone thugs and harmony was 50hz so do i tune my port to that???

Well tune it a lil lower than that so it peaks at around that note if thats what u want.

Theres a lot better songs to bassrace with though.

2004 Explorer4 12" Type R500.1(.5 ohm)6cu@35hz153@ 44hz

Guest beatitouttheframe

so if i make my port smaller the sq gets better?

and if i make it biger my spl goes up..? but what ir i have a port already and make another port? am i making to much air flow?

to be honest i wouldnt start messing with rf's prefab boxes (depending on which one you got) youd probably be better off building your own box then cutting up a prefab

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer