i have looked high and low for another set of a pillars and cant freaking find any online, if your bored and wanna help me out that would be much appreciated, the truck is a 2004 (new body style) f-150 fx4, and im lookin for a set of a pillars i can glass up with speakers, i dont care on the color, and would much rather have used than new because of price but it dosnt matter

thanks for the help

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

i have looked high and low for another set of a pillars and cant freaking find any online, if your bored and wanna help me out that would be much appreciated, the truck is a 2004 (new body style) f-150 fx4, and im lookin for a set of a pillars i can glass up with speakers, i dont care on the color, and would much rather have used than new because of price but it dosnt matter

thanks for the help

I highly doubt you'll find interior plastics online. Have you checked junk yards around your area?

1998 Plymouth Voyager (daily)

Jensen VM9213 H.U. (I Know but I havent had any problems.... yet)

5.25" Factory -> Sound Stream SST5.2

6x9 Hifonics ZXi 693 -> Sound Stream SST6.9

Amp: Class D: Crescendo 3KWP (x2)

Class A/B: Crescendo 1000C4

Sub: Almani S-7 10" (x6)

yes i have, even called places as much as 150 miles away, no one has anything

I feel your pain. I had to replace the passenger fender on my Olds when I first got it. Cost me as much as the car ($1500). After searching for it for 8 months I finally found one in Idaho of all places. Year One has EVERYTHING for this car BUT the fenders lol go figure.

1998 Plymouth Voyager (daily)

Jensen VM9213 H.U. (I Know but I havent had any problems.... yet)

5.25" Factory -> Sound Stream SST5.2

6x9 Hifonics ZXi 693 -> Sound Stream SST6.9

Amp: Class D: Crescendo 3KWP (x2)

Class A/B: Crescendo 1000C4

Sub: Almani S-7 10" (x6)

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

shit man i can call our local salvage yard n see in the AM. northern MN is full of trucks lol.

well thats fucked up...

have him ship it to matt since he is in texas. then matt can ship them to you.

Edited by skittlesRgood

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.