AI James Posted June 19, 2007 Report Posted June 19, 2007 now thats a good friend right there. eh he's cool enough to help, i make people boxes and stuff for free all the time locally i know its hard to believe but im basically just an asshole online, i help peopel out alot IRL. Quote
rusty959 Posted June 19, 2007 Report Posted June 19, 2007 I actually considered doing this on my 67 mustang, but since my neighbor (who is about to get out of college for doing body/paint/restore work etc) who is assisting me in trade for my little car being a nice little "example" car for him if he opens a shop... I kinda need to have him be spraying it, but since I will be doing atleast a little something special with the paint (atleast a lil candy) I doubt I wouldn't spray it anyways. Quote 2013 Subaru BRZ12" Orion HCCA on AQ 22001967 mustang restoration project: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110765-mustang-restoration-build-2011-edition/ Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/therusty959
kbreudi Posted November 14, 2007 Report Posted November 14, 2007 wtf damn lol thats cheap and nice, i wanna try Quote TEAM SUNDOWN 4 Nightshade 15"s 2 Sundown SAZ-4500 8 Deep Cycle batts 1998 Cadillac Catera SPLMAX CUP 2008 Fourth Place Overall
Torres Posted November 14, 2007 Report Posted November 14, 2007 HELL YEAH! i wanna try somethin small first. wonder if i have the patience to sand a whole car down... Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.