Mostar Posted March 17, 2010 Report Posted March 17, 2010 I was thinking of using these 8" subs in my front doors for mid bass. If anyone has any input on these please let me know. '05 GMC Envoy H/U: PIONEER AVH P4300DVD Subs: ( SA-12's Amps: (2) SAZ3500d's MECHMAN 270A Alt and 5 Batteries with lots of 1/0
Watch the bass Posted March 17, 2010 Report Posted March 17, 2010 Vew days ago, i asked Jakob, if them would work as Midbass, and he says them will do well. "in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley
skittlesRgood Posted March 17, 2010 Report Posted March 17, 2010 those look good. good frequency response. 4" mounting depth might be a little hard to work with in a door though. at least for me it would be If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
kmalinich Posted March 17, 2010 Report Posted March 17, 2010 ehh get creative with fiberglass...maybe put some new seats in ... door pods might stick out too much
Mostar Posted March 17, 2010 Author Report Posted March 17, 2010 I think i will be good with the mounting depth... the door pods will stick out a good bit but shouldn't be an issue with the seats. '05 GMC Envoy H/U: PIONEER AVH P4300DVD Subs: ( SA-12's Amps: (2) SAZ3500d's MECHMAN 270A Alt and 5 Batteries with lots of 1/0
Maxim Posted March 17, 2010 Report Posted March 17, 2010 Man up. Do it. Post pics. wtf is lolcats? I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers. I was hoping for 150 . I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt
skittlesRgood Posted March 17, 2010 Report Posted March 17, 2010 my pods come out about 3" and they are just short enough to where i dont kick them all the time lol. If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
Mostar Posted March 17, 2010 Author Report Posted March 17, 2010 Man up. Do it. Post pics. I def will once i get everything together. I am going to be doing a small install in my wifes truck first. This will be my first set of pods. So I guess you gotta start some where... '05 GMC Envoy H/U: PIONEER AVH P4300DVD Subs: ( SA-12's Amps: (2) SAZ3500d's MECHMAN 270A Alt and 5 Batteries with lots of 1/0
Neo_frog Posted March 17, 2010 Report Posted March 17, 2010 I def will once i get everything together. I am going to be doing a small install in my wifes truck first. This will be my first set of pods. So I guess you gotta start some where... I'm sellin some 8s if you're interested. And based on the magnet size, you could always sink it a little farther into the door using the stock speaker hole for some extra mounting depth. Need an install? Hit me up.[email protected]Got car audio questions? Check here first!Everything you need to know. =]http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/
wL<3bass Posted March 17, 2010 Report Posted March 17, 2010 I'm sellin some 8s if you're interested. And based on the magnet size, you could always sink it a little farther into the door using the stock speaker hole for some extra mounting depth. This is why I love my Blazer thing has like 4" of mounting depth stock lol.. Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4 Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2" Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400 Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube) Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors) Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex My YouTube Videos My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build My "Seamless" Looking Box Build My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk My feedback/references...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.