Is This A Good Deal?

Abit-SR7-8X. It has a Pentium 4 2.4 ghz processor on it with heat sink. The computer has 256 meg RAM of memory, it has a 30 GB hard drive. The drive is formatted and will need an operating system put on it or can be used as a slave. It also comes with a DVD burner and the A: drive. The light-up case is also included.

Now this computer need a couple of things to make it operational. It needs a video card, it needs the A: drive cable on it, and it needs an operating system installed.

Im wanting the mobo cuss mines 4x and this ones 8x i have a good video card thats 8x and high def. I also have a 128 smaller card. I should have enof parts to make 2 pcs. He wants $140 shipped.

computer001.jpg

My brother has the same EXACT computer he bought it for $100, and it had windows xp pro. Be careful upgrading it, the powersupply is LITTLE and after a video card, dvd burner, and second hard drive it reached its limit =\

edit: lol I'm looking and its the same exact dvd burner too, its been a good computer so go for it ;)

Edited by BassJunkie

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

• 2 weeks later...

ya its a good deal. Buy it throw some more ram into it make it run well then sell it for 500-600. Then build one that is to your liking. I used to do this alot.

System Specs:

Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub

Sealed Subwoofer Box

MTX mxa 6001 Class D 774watts RMS @ 2ohms

MTX Bass Knob

Pioneer 6.5's in doors

MTX Thunderdome 6x9 in rear

Stinger 1 Farad capacitor

80 amp stinger fuse

BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire

4 gauge power/ground wire

JVC MP3 CD Car Deck (KD-G320)

12 gauge Monster speaker wire to Sub

16 gauge Stinger speaker wire to doors

Stinger Gold Plated Battery Terminals

i got it and swapped the mobo into my pc. I wanted this one cuss it was 8x and mine is 4x. But my 3d scores dropped. So I got tired of messing with it and put every thing back the way it was. I have this pc i just bought running in the living room and its working grate.

Any one wanna buy a computer lol

i got it and swapped the mobo into my pc. I wanted this one cuss it was 8x and mine is 4x. But my 3d scores dropped. So I got tired of messing with it and put every thing back the way it was. I have this pc i just bought running in the living room and its working grate.

Any one wanna buy a computer lol

hit me up josh... i could always use another pc :) i already got... 20 or so..

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend