shit i thought that that dude was her son

overviktig_757723b.jpg

080617_feeder_lead.jpg

Edited by uhoh_45

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

shit i thought that that dude was her son

overviktig_757723b.jpg

080617_feeder_lead.jpg

remind me to go to the brain surgeon tomorrow

for removal of that memory D:

Alpine CDA-9886

2x DC lvl4 15s

SoundStream PCA2000D

6 cubic feet

tuned 32hz

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

That is suicide and it's illegal. Someone needs to take lawfull action and put her in a psych ward and have her daughter taken away. If Guinness has any part in it they should be charged with either reckless endangerment, manslaughter, 3rd degree murder, etc, just for inspiring her. This is completely an excuse for her to continue her addiction. What an example she's setting for her daughter - does she even realise that she won't be around to see her grow up? She'll be the worlds fattest mom for a year or two MAX! The government should take her website down because it's like selling cocaine online. This is no longer food, it's purely addiction and it's killing her, not even slowly. It just figures it's New Jersey. That dumbass naggra, I think he's sticking around to claim on her will. What kind of person, let alone a skinny black guy with an afro, would fk that and in turn say she's "beautiful"? If that's her son - he is killing his mother, the one person that is closest to him, the one person that is closest to her. Honestly that's so fked up. She's 42 years old, her heart, kidneys, liver, and colon, cannot handle that amount of fat intake - a heart attack or stroke is in her midst, her organs are stretching to the point of bleeding. One of her daily calorie intake options is 75 Mcdonalds hamburgers. If I eat a tripple burger meal I can't eat for 20 hours and I'm overweight at 5'9 230lbs (I went from 270lbs to 170lbs in six months, right after I graduated highschool - go me - don't stop working or you'll gain it right back in another six months). A complete lack of self-esteem, probably from a troubled past, has caused this. Nobody wakes up one day deciding to do the one thing that nobody in their sane mind would do. This woman should be declared legally insane.

It's not her fault there are people starving around the world so why should it concern her or anyone else for that matter.

If it bothers you so much, donate to charity and watch your money go into some "non-profit" CEOs pocket.

Otherwise, STFU.

This is like complaining about our stereos when there are so many around the world without cars.

It's really not our problem. We can so we do. What other reason do we need?

At least she has a goal.

Is it really more far-fetched than stacking eggs to get into the world records book?

[HOONIGAN]*

'01 Ford F-250 LWB
JVC KD-R950BT / Alpine MRV-M500 / (2) SWA-10s4

That is suicide and it's illegal. Someone needs to take lawfull action and put her in a psych ward and have her daughter taken away. If Guinness has any part in it they should be charged with either reckless endangerment, manslaughter, 3rd degree murder, etc, just for inspiring her. This is completely an excuse for her to continue her addiction. What an example she's setting for her daughter - does she even realise that she won't be around to see her grow up? She'll be the worlds fattest mom for a year or two MAX! The government should take her website down because it's like selling cocaine online. This is no longer food, it's purely addiction and it's killing her, not even slowly. It just figures it's New Jersey. That dumbass naggra, I think he's sticking around to claim on her will. What kind of person, let alone a skinny black guy with an afro, would fk that and in turn say she's "beautiful"? If that's her son - he is killing his mother, the one person that is closest to him, the one person that is closest to her. Honestly that's so fked up. She's 42 years old, her heart, kidneys, liver, and colon, cannot handle that amount of fat intake - a heart attack or stroke is in her midst, her organs are stretching to the point of bleeding. One of her daily calorie intake options is 75 Mcdonalds hamburgers. If I eat a tripple burger meal I can't eat for 20 hours and I'm overweight at 5'9 230lbs (I went from 270lbs to 170lbs in six months, right after I graduated highschool - go me - don't stop working or you'll gain it right back in another six months). A complete lack of self-esteem, probably from a troubled past, has caused this. Nobody wakes up one day deciding to do the one thing that nobody in their sane mind would do. This woman should be declared legally insane.

Ban him.

Ban him now.

One for racist comments, one for vulgar retardedness.

[HOONIGAN]*

'01 Ford F-250 LWB

LOL! Could you please define "naggra"? I'm not even a racist, it's your interpretation of the word that includes hate, not me. Vulgar retardedness? I'm not the one posting pictures of disgusting fatties in bikinis now am I?

Ban him. Ban him now. One for being dumb enough to not understand that even though it's not her fault there are starving people in the world, this is exactly the kind of action that keeps it this way. The other for being racist, and another for supporting her 1000lbs goal instead of disagreeing completely.

LOL! Could you please define "naggra"?

The context in which you used this modified spelling of the "N" word implied you used it with a racial infliction.

One for being dumb enough to not understand that even though it's not her fault there are starving people in the world, this is exactly the kind of action that keeps it this way.

So it's our trips to Burger King that makes other countries governments fail to the point of the populations starvation? Hardly.

Ban him. Ban him now. The other for being racist, and another for supporting her 1000lbs goal instead of disagreeing completely.

I offered no support or otherwise, I merely stated a opinionated point. As far as me being racist because I picked up on your context clues, yeah, that makes total sense.

You, sir, have become troll bait.

[HOONIGAN]*

'01 Ford F-250 LWB