Sonic Electronix

SEE MY RE AUDIO MX's Catch on fire

this is what bugs me..

Re knows your doin this, and they still send you product..

http://www.techronics.com/caraudio_10072_RE-Audio-MX15D1-15-inch-1500W-RMS-Dual-1-Ohm-MX-Series-Car-Audio-Subwoofer.html

straight bullshit

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

this is what bugs me..

Re knows your doin this, and they still send you product..

http://www.techronics.com/caraudio_10072_RE-Audio-MX15D1-15-inch-1500W-RMS-Dual-1-Ohm-MX-Series-Car-Audio-Subwoofer.html

straight bullshit

Bro no offese but i dont do online sales, my Bro does and his 12 other employess , I just take care of minor things around here, half the time im not even there . im always working on diffrent projects, , Just to help him out , I do not order or put any of these prices up , Honestly i could care less if they cut him ,i just try to enjoy myself here, The only thing tat matters to me is my Family , not how much he sells. (Honestly we dont sell much online, a few orders a day we do more wholesale way more )

Not mad at you or your brother..

mad that RE Audio says no unauthorized online sales, then just lets sites like yours do whatever they want.

I think it's a joke

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Not mad at you or your brother..

mad that RE Audio says no unauthorized online sales, then just lets sites like yours do whatever they want.

I think it's a joke

maybe they will fix the stack of MD3d paperweights

maybe they will fix the stack of MD3d paperweights

yeah right..

maybe I can send them to techtronics and get them warrantied

The shit is total abuse and Ray you know how things would be if I had my way.

1975 Oldsmobile Omega SalonStill Under ConstructionTeam Sound QubedTeam H-O Alternators / Team Kinetik AudioR.I.P Team US Amps

WHOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOLD THE FUCK UP!!! I know your honey bun smugglin ass aint talking shit!

Guys please Im not here to advertise techronics , or anyone else im here to have fun and enjoy the forum , its abuse or not I dont know, all i know dont ever mention anyones bussiness or how they return their equipment cuz then everyones gonna attyack you, so how do you exspect somone dat doesnt know shit a about car audio or installs to know I certainly dont have experince wich u guys do , and you guy are way older then me im only 17 Jesus relax guys - Remeber Im a noob thats bad @ spelling and doesnt know shit ! :blush:

Guys please Im not here to advertise techronics , or anyone else im here to have fun and enjoy the forum , its abuse or not I dont know, all i know dont ever mention anyones bussiness or how they return their equipment cuz then everyones gonna attyack you, so how do you exspect somone dat doesnt know shit a about car audio or installs to know I certainly dont have experince wich u guys do , and you guy are way older then me im only 17 Jesus relax guys - Remeber Im a noob thats bad @ spelling and doesnt know shit ! :blush:

nobodys attacking you whatsoever or your business, they are attacking if you wanna call it that the way RE picks and chooses to warranty this not warranty that. The fact that a business is doing somethign thats clearly against the rules that RE sets for thier dealers but RE does nothing to protect thier dealers.

Its nothign about it doing it, its about them letting you do it...guess thats what happens when a company just wants volume out there rather then quality.

Archived