Sonic Electronix

hey guys i was wondering what number can i expect off of two re audio sx 12" ported. this weekend i will be getting a planet audio amp 2400 watt rms. my plans for my set up is 2 12" sx that planet audio amp. later on i want to replace that amp. i had a question though will it make a big difference with a better amp? any ideas on what numbers will i get on the meter.

Edited by 988216855

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

hey guys i was wondering what number can i expect off of two re audio sx 12" ported. this weekend i will be getting a planet audio amp 2400 watt rms. my plans for my set up is 2 12" sx that planet audio amp. later on i want to replace that amp. i had a question though will it make a big difference with a better amp? any ideas on what numbers will i get on the meter.

should hit over 190 deebeez with that awesome setup!

its imposible to tell you how many db's your gonna be gettin. box design, vehicle, how you wire it, and a million other things that will affect db's. only way is to try and fail then try and fail again and try and fail till eventually you get max db's or change your setup for a biger one.

reaper.png

This is such an obvious answer.

138.7 dB

I have answered the op's ? now please lock this thread to prevent further confusions.

Edited by moh.vze.com

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

its imposible to tell you how many db's your gonna be gettin. box design, vehicle, how you wire it, and a million other things that will affect db's. only way is to try and fail then try and fail again and try and fail till eventually you get max db's or change your setup for a biger one.

im not looking for an exact number. just a guess like in the 30's or maybe 40's. it's going in a pontiac 2008 g6. my goal is to hit the 40's.