Sonic Electronix

145db or you fail. seriously though, no one is really answering this because there is no real answer. the same equipment could be 5db different in another car and box. its one of the biggest noob questions you could ask. now please dont make 10 threads asking this same question.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

i'll shit my pants if he does hit that exact number first shot lol.

that number was a joke

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

its imposible to tell you how many db's your gonna be gettin. box design, vehicle, how you wire it, and a million other things that will affect db's. only way is to try and fail then try and fail again and try and fail till eventually you get max db's or change your setup for a biger one.

two 12" re audio sx, one planet audio 2400 watt rms for now later i will upgrade the amp. i will use 0 gauge wire, yellow top battery in the trunk i will wire it of that battery. so i leave the stock alt which is between 140-160 amp and stock battery. but i wont worry about that because i will wire it off the battery in the trunk. the box will be to the recommended specs. i hope this helps a little more.

its imposible to tell you how many db's your gonna be gettin. box design, vehicle, how you wire it, and a million other things that will affect db's. only way is to try and fail then try and fail again and try and fail till eventually you get max db's or change your setup for a biger one.

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

im not looking for exact numbers i was just wondering like i said 30's or 40's idk that was just a question. i said it was going in a pontiac 08 box to the expects 0 gauge yellow top the planet audio amp later i was going to upgrade the amp. sorry for the thread waste of your guys time. THANKS A Lot Guys!

im not looking for exact numbers i was just wondering like i said 30's or 40's idk that was just a question. i said it was going in a pontiac 08 box to the expects 0 gauge yellow top the planet audio amp later i was going to upgrade the amp. sorry for the thread waste of your guys time. THANKS A Lot Guys!

you already said that 3 times in this thread. it doesnt help.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.