cleaned my keyboard via dishwasher today VIDEO UP

i spilled redbull on my Apple keyboard, the P/enter/0 keys crapped out, so i threw it in the dishwasher, i heard this works, i mean i've already told my self im going to have to buy a new one, but they're like 60 bucks,so i heard about this method not sure if it works, but yeah it's currently getting soaped up, after it dries completely ill test it out

i made a video, ill edit it up in a little bit and get it uploaded

anyone else tried this ?

Edited by treossi

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

yeah i already have to buy another 60 dollar keyboard, i didn't get the warranty with it, because that would have been like 70 bucks, fuck that it was over priced as it was, but ill get that vid up today for sure, and i heard i gotta let it dry for like 4 days, but if it works that would be awesome!

until then i have to use this shitty microshit keyboard from like 2001

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

nice do you let it go through the heat cycle? my dishwasher gets fucking HOTTTTTTTT

Throw that bish in the dryer with some clothes lol I hear that works

j/k DONT TRY IT!