BURRITO Posted December 11, 2007 Report Posted December 11, 2007 I took this, this evening after an econ exam. any opinions? yeah! you need to lower your car... Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=
paul Posted December 11, 2007 Report Posted December 11, 2007 yeah! you need to lower your car... Hmmmmm...... I agree.
mbdblue Posted December 11, 2007 Report Posted December 11, 2007 yeah! you need to lower your car... x2....but nice pic....Im in th same boat, I need a drop bad!..... my ride at the Tail of the Dragon '06 trip... big 'ole burban done by the shop I used to work at in philly... my thumb after my 5.0 amp craftsman circle cutter skipped on me... just a sunset that looked pretty sick....thought I might use it as a real flame resource when I try airbrushing again AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.