This thread is for pics you have taken your self. Artistic or just plain nice pics. No crap out of focus cell phone pics. Unless its ment to look like that.

Ill start with some pics I took from the PIsmo car show this week end

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

This is on some random ass booney dirt road... it's called Fort WUTDAFUK because no one know's who made it, or what its purpose is, I mean.. you drive for 1 mile before you see any other sign of human life lol.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

he didnt do well in street beat here was new to it it seemed think he got a 147, but he was 150.2 on the burp only running a single Mojo 4k amp in the back for sub power

I have alot more form car shows but didnt think Big P wanted me to flood his thread with vcar show pics and shit like that since i have my camera everywhere with me.

he didnt do well in street beat here was new to it it seemed think he got a 147, but he was 150.2 on the burp only running a single Mojo 4k amp in the back for sub power

I have alot more form car shows but didnt think Big P wanted me to flood his thread with vcar show pics and shit like that since i have my camera everywhere with me.

hell if you took them, and they are in focus i say post away. j/k! James, why dont you start a random car show picture thread? there were allot of good shows back in the day!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Archived