New security system in the works

Given this recent event, i've decided to up my security system a little. And well I haven't found a way I could use propane to burn the little bastards up I guess I'll have to work on something a little different. Ive been bouncing this idea around for awhile.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-4-Camera-Channel-M...1QQcmdZViewItem

I have the companies info and can order direct. They also make an 8 channel and if I can get the same frame rate out of that then I will go with 8.

I'm also looking to redo the alarm and sirens because as of now, what I have doesn't do jack shit.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

funny tou say that cause my new tint will include this company.

http://www.acesecuritylaminates.com/

I'm looking at a roll of the 300 if i can get it I will have to look into how much in bends for the curves in the windows. silver of course.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

They have tried the flame, and the  100,000v shockers on security in europe, and even out there I believe it was banned. They had flame throwers shoot flame under the doors. Pretty scary stuff if your just accidentally getting in to the wrong car... lol

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

what trunk? magnet?... lol but watch that 200 level video... he hits that shit like 16 times with a baseball bat

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

I'm workin on a price and to see if I can get it in bulk. I've worked with window films before so this stuff should be the same to install. maybe if I get enough people, I can do some other cars as well.

For those that have asked about getting some film. Hit me up with an amount you would need SQFT wise and I'll try and get a prices this week. Later, Bill

hey bro are you only getting the silver or the clear too? any idea on the vlt of that silver? also on the specs site it says it has 3 layers... is that in one sheet or would we need to buy 3 sheets to get full protection? for some reason ace didnt answer my e-mail on the 28th

ill get info on how much i need

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer