Can't get rid of noise

I dunno i have the same thing though...I know it aint right, proly sumthing to do with the ground...but we will see

Ride Stats:

2003 Ford focus Zx3 Hatch Walled System

X1 Solo X Kicker 18" "Enclosure: 7.8 cbft, Port Firing Into a Horn, On a 90*"

X1 Rockford Fosgate 40001bd "Now a Warhorse On my dresser"

x1 0g Big 3

x1 Kinetik 2400 "x4 Kinetik 2400's"

x1 Kinetik 1800

x2 Kinetik Special Edition True Silver Battery Terminals

x20 Gold Plated 0gauge 3/8 Ring Terminals

x25 Total ft: KnuKonceptz Kable 1/0 Silver Pearl* 2500+ Strands.

x15ft KnuKonceptz 8 Gauge.

-Soon Too Be Walled

Fav Quote:

They Dont Feal Me, But They Feal Me.

same problem here. Same noise with car running or not. As long as ignition switch is on, noise is presesnt. 2 different amps, different head units, ground to rcas, ground to battery, frame. With old alternator, after h/o alt. Never could stop it. ???

God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.

Usually thats just caused from the ground not being good enough.I have heard that same sound from people whos rcas on the HU itself were jacked up.Try shortening the ground wire as short as possible and cleaning off the metal so it contacts better.Try adding a ground wire to the metal of the HU itself with a small machine screw in one of the little holes,ground that to something metal on the inside of the dash where your wiring harness is at.I bet if you unhook your rcas the sound goes away,so it sounds like something in that area.

Also im not sure about this but i was told when i had that problem before to change my spark plugs,dont ask me why because i do not know.I changed them but it didnt help it was the actual HU causing my problem.

Edited by L8-NiTe

this forum is awesome, just as i was about to ask a question i found the answer here. my sub makes popping noises and always figured it was my ground but now i know

2010 Subaru Impreza

Pioneer AVH-P1400DVD

2 10" Rockford Fosgate Punch HX2

Audison LRx 1.1K

superglue a dildo to the center of the cone....lube it.....then have that dumbass sit on it :good:

while playing a 10hz note

haha, this reminds me of a paintball sticker i have "my balls slap at 300fps"

now I want a sticker that says "i fuck at 10hz"

Usually thats just caused from the ground not being good enough.I have heard that same sound from people whos rcas on the HU itself were jacked up.Try shortening the ground wire as short as possible and cleaning off the metal so it contacts better.Try adding a ground wire to the metal of the HU itself with a small machine screw in one of the little holes,ground that to something metal on the inside of the dash where your wiring harness is at.I bet if you unhook your rcas the sound goes away,so it sounds like something in that area.

Also im not sure about this but i was told when i had that problem before to change my spark plugs,dont ask me why because i do not know.I changed them but it didnt help it was the actual HU causing my problem.

i have this same problem now, i would say it's more than likely the headunit has an issue. i had a pioneer deh-6000 hooked up before and my whole system operated perfectly, no noise no problems, i sold it cause i was planning on an upgrade and i stuck this cheap sony in for the time being and the noise and problems started. it could be the rca's like l8-nite said being jacked up on the headunit or just something internal on the headunit like the d/a converter, etc. i usually get the noise on power up and inserting cd's and once the car warms up it's like the cd player warms up...lol...but hey who know's...i would def try replacing the headunit or if you have a buddy that has one you can wire up to test to see if its the problem...you could def try the grounding thing, but im almost sure its just the headunit took a crap........goodluck

i have what seems like alternator whine, tried EVERYTHING i could think of. maybe ill try new spark plugs now. :D

29yr3gg.jpg

Custom Car Audio

(815) 916 - 9194

www.midwestsplcustoms.com

2000 Tahoe | 22" GREED Celebrities

Alpine CDA-117

Dual 0/1 Runs

(3) 925 CA Group 31 In Back

(4) 18" FI Audio Q's (W/ Extra Spider)

(4) Hifonics BXi 2010D

Hifonics ZXi 4410

4 RF P1653 6 1/2's