The Tahoe Got Painted! Black with Red Pearl and Black! HOT!! (imo) (TAILIGHTS TINTED pg7) FINISHED PICS PG 12 and 15

anyone can come see it in person and judge for themself. I will also try and get some 1080 on it in some good sunlight when we get some and see if i can pickup how it really looks :)

from what ive heard pictures and videos do not do justice :good:

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

Not feeling the paint job looks like a maaco paint job. I've seen much much better at my school.

wow bold first post. you must have some of the nicest cars at your "school" then.

Not feeling the paint job looks like a maaco paint job. I've seen much much better at my school.

hmm 2nd post is not so nice to the owner of the site

hopefully that was sarcasm because it looks pretty good thru the interweb... my best friend went to school for collision and paint and he thought it was a damn good job from the pictures we've looked at

ugh, def a newbie

Edited by Decaf

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

can he not state an opinion?

maaco, school...? its kinda bashin a professional business steve has gladly promoted because of the good work they did

Yea actually they do. Really creative stuff too not just the same ol same ol you see every day.

pics/proof... id like to see the new stuff colleges are teachin

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

Yea actually they do. Really creative stuff too not just the same ol same ol you see every day.

If you had read this you would know he wasn't going for creative or flashy, he wanted nice and simple and good color! Read before reply.

<>< Collosians 2:13-14, Philippians 4:13, 1 John 4:7-10

2 - JBL W15Gti

2 - JBL BP1200.1

Knu 1/0 Wiring

Kenwood KIV-BT901

Kenwood/Garmin Nav.