The Tahoe Got Painted! Black with Red Pearl and Black! HOT!! (imo) (TAILIGHTS TINTED pg7) FINISHED PICS PG 12 and 15

F N awesome... cant wait to see it complete and rollin. so new stereo, new interior, brakes,bags, and now a paint job. rims & tires, only things left is engine, tranny and rear end. i guess you could just relax for a second and enjoy all your hard work.

congrats man you deserve it.

sony m60ui

polk mid/hi's

infinity 6000m on tower

fosgate p3d212 x2

fosgate p400-4

fosgate t1000-1bd

im ona boat bitch

My boat build

funny thing is...............slamming fireworks in to the ground with a sledge hammer in mexico is like car audio in california... everyone is doing it but most fail :)

Every time I read a comment you post, or a topic you make... I cannot help to think of how much of a badass you are!!

i think the door handles look better painted. Completely shaved is cool but i like the handles as well. Wanna know what i think? Its already done, what you see is what it is. thats what i think LOL.

fuckin vultures on this forum, if it isn't done the way they want it doesn't look good

the SMD is a nice subtle accent I like it! :)

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

Guest Scylloga

fuckin vultures on this forum, if it isn't done the way they want it doesn't look good

the SMD is a nice subtle accent I like it! :)

ya know the only thing I think Steve needs to do to the tahoe to make it look even better?

Change the name on the title....LOL j/king.

I have no suggestions as to make it look better other than get that thing home and put the air ride on man its lookin sick as hell.

I likes

Roy got down on that PIG.

Great job/work to all you guys at the shop.

I can see why your bays are full, great work.

Any plans for anything "new or fancy" on the front end steve?

fogs, or changing grille or anything?

maybe a new valance? lol

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz