Jump to content

Best License Plates


Recommended Posts

Posted

I saw one in NC (I think...) that said HNIC. 'Twas a white kid driving. I lol'd.

i lol'd pretty good picturing this.

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

Posted

This is my father in law and his Superformance Built Shelby Cobra. It is endorsed by Carrol Shelby (the man even signed the car). It has a bored and stroked 460 to 513 cu. Makes I think 635 hp. Tag says "635 HP" or whatever the number is.

l_44442fb12d6003fccdaa346404f6e8b3.jpg

I saw a Tubbed Hot Rod one time that had a tag that said "ID WIN"

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install


You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Posted

I saw a srt10 viper truck the other day at asu all murdered out with an asu license plate reading U8DUST

1998 Jeep Wrangler Tj Sport 4.0L

Headunit:Pioneer AVIC-N2

Front Speakers:Boston 746

Rear Speakers:Boston CX-6

Speaker Amp:Kenwood KAC-526

Subwoofer:Kicker Free Air Competition 8inch

Subwoofer Amp:Kenwood KAC-428s

Wiring:Stinger 4&8 Gauge, Rockford Fosgate 16G

Big3 in 4 guage stinger and two 8 gauge stinger wire

Rockford Fosgate Battery Terminals,Connections and Distro Block

Rockford Fosgate Signal Cables

*UPGRADE COMING SOON ONCE SUBS AND AMPS ARE DECIDED*

New Subs Two Sundown SD1V2 10's

Posted

That car is amazing

:Looks at car and drools: :-o

LOL.... I know, right?? He worked hard his whole life and when he retired, he got his toy. :) I won't even tell you guys the $$$ or how much the paint alone was. All I know is the car is flawless. My wife picked out the ghost stripes. It is the blackest black ever with a really light pearl for the ghost stripes. It is sick. HOWEVER!!! Not fun to drive... ever. The car is a horror. More fun to ride in than to drive.

Linky: http://www.superformance.com/mkIII.aspx

sorry- back on topic:

I want to get a custom tag for my van that says "STAYPFT" as in the StayPuft Marshmallow man from Ghostbusters (my favorite movie). My wifey calls the van the StayPuft Marshmallow van because it is white and rides like a big cushy marshmallow. Maybe get a laminate of this on my roof!!!

179437-hugo_chavez_staypuft_marshmallow_man_large.jpg

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install


You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Posted

Saw LOLWTF on a Honda the other day.

A doctor around here has COLON on one of his cars, he's a gastrointestinal specialist or something :P

I wanna get EFUDIX. It's the name of a topical skin cream but it's awesome if you read it out loud.

Evo 4 drag car here with RIPUUP

Some random piece of shit with FOAD on the back too :lol:

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

Posted

Saw LOLWTF on a Honda the other day.

A doctor around here has COLON on one of his cars, he's a gastrointestinal specialist or something :P

I wanna get EFUDIX. It's the name of a topical skin cream but it's awesome if you read it out loud.

Evo 4 drag car here with RIPUUP

Some random piece of shit with FOAD on the back too :lol:

My buddy use to have "AHHWTF" on his license plate, DMV made him return it because somebody complained about "WTF" being on the plate.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Posted

LOL.... I know, right?? He worked hard his whole life and when he retired, he got his toy. :) I won't even tell you guys the $$$ or how much the paint alone was. All I know is the car is flawless. My wife picked out the ghost stripes. It is the blackest black ever with a really light pearl for the ghost stripes. It is sick. HOWEVER!!! Not fun to drive... ever. The car is a horror. More fun to ride in than to drive.

Linky: http://www.superformance.com/mkIII.aspx

sorry- back on topic:

I want to get a custom tag for my van that says "STAYPFT" as in the StayPuft Marshmallow man from Ghostbusters (my favorite movie). My wifey calls the van the StayPuft Marshmallow van because it is white and rides like a big cushy marshmallow. Maybe get a laminate of this on my roof!!!

179437-hugo_chavez_staypuft_marshmallow_man_large.jpg

Get it like standing 5ft high hahahaha that be some stupid but funny shit

there's a girl that has an Evo with "STI HAHA"

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5106 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...