boss 18s and 170 db easy lmfao

Ok so i was in my garage wiriring up my headunit and one of my dads friends came over and asked what i was doing and said i was doing it wrong...I had it right...anyways he starts to say how he knows a shitload of info about systems and proceeds to tell me he use to have 4 20 inch subs in his car...I called him out on it and I said that they dont make 20s and the closest to that size is the jackhammer and the incriminator audio 21 (idk if there is other companies that make 20 inch subs or larger). He then proceeds to tell me that he had 4 jackhammers on 15kw lmfao...I wanted to make sure he was lying and I asked if he could hit 17db...He said "EASY"...I then told him he was a liar and I bet him a thousand bucks hes full of shit..then he proceeds to say that he had 4 BOSS 18s and they blew out his windshield in his DADS crx...I asked him if he walled it off and he said that he didnt even know what a wall was! All in all i had to listen so some guy that so full of shit his eyes were brown...I should of asked him if he had 4 18' funky pups....btw this guy is in his 40s and lives with his parents lmao...and has no way of affording any type of system...this is true shit

lol sounds like a few people on here at times, someone asked if they could build a box out of drywall because it was cheaper

lol WTF i wanna see EXO do that in a vid lol