Sundown Audio

Amp For 2 Fi Bl's

99GPGTX

and less power. myself i rather run 1 amp then 2

in reality you MIGHT get lucky and get a 1700rms T1000.1 most are 1200-1400

so 2800rms rated power of Colossus is 3200 and it does closer to 4k (my 5 Colossus were between 3700 and 4100)

Calm down, its just my opinion. Its like you're trying to prove me wrong or something. I'd take a pair of RF T1Ks over a Colossus. But thats just me.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

Calm down, its just my opinion. Its like you're trying to prove me wrong or something. I'd take a pair of RF T1Ks over a Colossus. But thats just me.

nobodies tryign to prove you wrong im just laying all the faccts on the table for the original poster to decide what he wants. I wouldnt expect anyone on this board to recommend anything else besides RF anyhow :rolleyes:

I know this isnt a popular amp but a old RF x7c or something might give you that you need. I believe the chrome model and the gunmetal models were the ones that had the fire problems fixed.

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"