Sonic Electronix

Alright so after reading the sticky I've learned how to set the gains properly. But I have a couple of questions:

-What do I set the Low Pass Filter and sub sonic filter to?

-How would I burn the 50hz tone to a cd that repeats automatically because my HU doesn't have that option.....

1) subsonic filter - set it to the tuning frequency of the box. or just a little bit lower...

2) burn the 50hz tone track on the cd a bunch of times. like make it track 1, and track 2, and track 3, and track 4.. etc...

1) subsonic filter - set it to the tuning frequency of the box. or just a little bit lower...

2) burn the 50hz tone track on the cd a bunch of times. like make it track 1, and track 2, and track 3, and track 4.. etc...

How would you know the frequency of the box? My box was pre-fabbed. When i metered it on the TL it hit 141.2 at 41 hertz, so is that were you set it?

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

measure the box. length, width, height.. then the port... height, width, and depth. stick the tape measure it in it and see how deep it is.

then pull out one of the subs and measure the thickness of the wood.

then report back with numbers.. i will give you the frequency that it is tuned to.

Just to test the connection, make sure they're solid.

that can be done plenty well in the box. you don't want woofers slidin around in your trunk while you're driving.. plus without a proper IB setup you would have almost 100% canellation from the backwave off of the woofer cone... so no beat! who wants that?