Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Movin on up Bro. Damn if only I had no bills to worry about right now I would be there ready to work. Its great that you have those steel doors for extra protection.

I have missed only five days of work in the 7 years I have had a job. Usually I dont even let being sick or tired get in my way and I dont mind working 12 hour days if the money is good. Anything is better than what im making now. I use to work two jobs putting in a total of 16 hours some days.

Edited by Hellbound Train

wc_zps9b224b53.png

Posted

Gratz on the building bro

...............................____

...............__________|___\____

..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)____|____/_(O)

1978 F-150 Ranger Lariat

2 Sets of Sound-stream Components

Sony Head-unit

DDM Tuning 8000k's

Euro Headlights (Projectors Soon)

Green Led Wheel Wells

Dark Red Tails Tint

Posted (edited)

Yeah man. Ill be coming in this summer hahaha! Flat screens on the walls with some more SMD towers!? That's a true mans shop!

Edited by reide181

2005 Dodge Durango 5.7 HEMI

2 Rockford Fosgate 15" P3

4 Rockford Fosgate 6.5"

2 Infinity 3.5" (Soon Rockford)

2 Infinity 1" (Soon Rockford)

Planet Audio BB2400.1

Posted

If you build boxes out of that bitch and have cool prices, I'll definitely buy one. I'm thinking about getting a bigger sub amp and better subs down the road. So I'll need a bigger and better box and ported. I'm running sealed right now.

Posted

good things happen from bad things... like the accident, you had to get it painted, you took it to Roy, he hooked you up with the best place for the SMD HQ

SKAR_468x60.jpg

1998 Nissan 200sx

NOW:

Dex-p98r head

Planet Audio 300.4 mids and highs

Planet Audio/Pioneer tweeters/crossovers

Skar SK1500.1

3 SKAR Vvx15 dual 4 wired at .63

Posted (edited)

shit franchise it up into canada i'll open the first shop lol. i'm near toronot that's like 2.5 million people to service could do good.

Edited by Reaper
reaper.png
Posted

daddy likes.

LMK if you need anything Steve.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6182 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...