jasonw30 Posted June 21, 2007 Report Posted June 21, 2007 ... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif ...???????? 2002 nissan frontier crewcab eclipse cd2000 mb quart prem's fr&rear rf p4004
Daddy_ Posted June 21, 2007 Author Report Posted June 21, 2007 Yeah I'll post the pics. The person I talked to said hes going to make a custom fiber glass box with blue neon tubs around it and tune it up so its gets really loud and shakes everything. Car: 2012 Acura TL Elite Head Unit: JL Audio Fix86 Front Stage : Alpine SPX-17PRO Rear Stage : Alpine SPR-60C Component Amp : JL Audio HD 600/4 Sub : 1 12" JL Audio W7 Sub Amp : JL Audio HD 1200
jasonw30 Posted June 21, 2007 Report Posted June 21, 2007 hey,David what do you think???? 2002 nissan frontier crewcab eclipse cd2000 mb quart prem's fr&rear rf p4004
Daddy_ Posted June 21, 2007 Author Report Posted June 21, 2007 [quote name='Daddy_' post='122327' . The speaker will still be the JL Audio ones with Alpine Amp.... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif ...???????? Well I think the JL ADuio speaker will sound the cleanest with the 3 XXX subs Car: 2012 Acura TL Elite Head Unit: JL Audio Fix86 Front Stage : Alpine SPX-17PRO Rear Stage : Alpine SPR-60C Component Amp : JL Audio HD 600/4 Sub : 1 12" JL Audio W7 Sub Amp : JL Audio HD 1200
Guest Nismofreak Posted June 22, 2007 Report Posted June 22, 2007 Dude you are wasting money for a first system.....I would get all those us amps and XXX but not for a first system....Good luck and enjoy spending unnecessary money....
ChevyBoy Posted June 22, 2007 Report Posted June 22, 2007 Dude you are wasting money for a first system.....I would get all those us amps and XXX but not for a first system....Good luck and enjoy spending unnecessary money.... thats why its called doing it right the first time.
Guest Nismofreak Posted June 22, 2007 Report Posted June 22, 2007 I mean I would spend $3,000-$4,000 on something else...O well.....
BURRITO Posted June 22, 2007 Report Posted June 22, 2007 Yo Daddy! i just want to see you do something, do whatever makes you happy... but do it! Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=
AI James Posted June 22, 2007 Report Posted June 22, 2007 I mean I would spend $3,000-$4,000 on something else...O well.....like a half assed ps2 glovebox, or a system that never went anywhere ...oooo yea or the engine thats toast. Your really no better then him so i dont know why your even talking.
Guest Nismofreak Posted June 22, 2007 Report Posted June 22, 2007 got more to say........I got reasons why I didn't finish it...I got a system that is in the making....check before you say
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.