Anyone have the combination of the two? Im going to end up smoking my tail lights, and i thought about doing my headlights too, but would it look like shit with HID's?(8000's)

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Have mine done on my silverado I have 10000k don't really drive out of the city to much So I wasn't worried about light output but It looks sick especially when you stand back about 10 feet looks like a couple white eyes.

2xSundown SA-8

Hifonics Hfi2000D

US Amps 2150

Selenium Super Tweets

KnuKonceptz wire

Yeah they are still bright mine are blacked out and I took most of the Chrome plastic stuff out.. my hid's are still bright

Edit spelling

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Sweet. Navi, you ever been pulled over for your headlights? or is it only tail lights that cant be smoked. Cuz i actually plan on Candy-ing them, to prevent them from the bulb looking darker.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Sweet. Navi, you ever been pulled over for your headlights? or is it only tail lights that cant be smoked. Cuz i actually plan on Candy-ing them, to prevent them from the bulb looking darker.

Nope never I sprayed my taillights with 3 coats of nightshade and since the nightshade has red tint in it at night cops can't tell that it's tinted and I have running day lights so even in the bright day they wouldn't really care. Also headlights not sure never heard of anyone getting pulled over for headlights being too dark.

BUILDLOG

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

My headlights and taillights were painted with a clear with a tint in it so the light shines right through them the tails are 3 coats didn't take much since they are already dark but the front I think they had to spray about 10 times because they kept coming out to light since I wanted them just as black as my truck.

2xSundown SA-8

Hifonics Hfi2000D

US Amps 2150

Selenium Super Tweets

KnuKonceptz wire

Nope never I sprayed my taillights with 3 coats of nightshade and since the nightshade has red tint in it at night cops can't tell that it's tinted and I have running day lights so even in the bright day they wouldn't really care. Also headlights not sure never heard of anyone getting pulled over for headlights being too dark.

Where can i pick up some nightshade? and whats the price range for it?

under construction

u hate c-fizzy?

A can of VHT nite shades is like 12 bux at Oreillys or just order it online. I got pulled over for my impala head lights being tinted. They were like dark as HELL though. I drove with my brights on at all times. they gave me a tint ticket.. lol

Make Money, Move On

if you have a tognotties(don't know how to spell it LOL) around they got it I paid $15 after tax.it's so worth it, but you should also pick up a can of clear coat for best results.

BUILDLOG

ive gotten pulled over, i got 8000K with 35 watt ballasts.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg