Well I have recently saw 2 vehicles that were very similar to Steves, and I just laughed at their trashy bass, because I don't have a system in it and MY stereo is better than theirs. But anyways, I saw a Red Tahoe same year as Steves, but not pearl, just normal. It had 24" rims and the wheels looked just like his 5 spokes, and it was crazy. I then saw a tan Tahoe with 26" Rims with a different type of 5 spokes, and it was crazy. I laughed because I pulled up next to both of them and turned my stereo all the way up before it distorts, and they just looked away embarrassed. I wish some of you could have been there to blow them out of their own rides, that would be so funny because they seemed sensitive to loud music. Has anybody else seen any wannabe Steves?

1989 Dodge D150, 318 LA; Holley Fuel InjectionBuild Log:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/72838-dc-dodge-d150-blowthrough-thread-updated-pics-fixed-2-level-4-15s-wlvl-5-coils/Truck Add-ons: 20" rims2/4 drop15% tintBucket seatsK&N air filterSmog Pump deleteStereoWORK IN PROGRESS2 DC Level 4 15s with Level 5 Coils1 Audiopipe AP15001D (Soon to be a Crescendo BC3500)JBL 650W amp (unsure of model)4 6x9 Rockford Prime 3 ways2 Soundstream TWS.4 Dome tweetersKnuKonceptz 1/0 Power Wire

*3 Kinetik 2400s and a Mechman 270A alt in the future*

Idk if I would say I've seen wanna be steves but you always see hella people driving around their tahoes and yukons with their windows hella dark and big rims. Kinda makes me not want a tahoe haha

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

Well I have recently saw 2 vehicles that were very similar to Steves, and I just laughed at their trashy bass, because I don't have a system in it and MY stereo is better than theirs. But anyways, I saw a Red Tahoe same year as Steves, but not pearl, just normal. It had 24" rims and the wheels looked just like his 5 spokes, and it was crazy. I then saw a tan Tahoe with 26" Rims with a different type of 5 spokes, and it was crazy. I laughed because I pulled up next to both of them and turned my stereo all the way up before it distorts, and they just looked away embarrassed. I wish some of you could have been there to blow them out of their own rides, that would be so funny because they seemed sensitive to loud music. Has anybody else seen any wannabe Steves?

Just because people have simuliar vehichles to Steves does not make them "wannabes." And just because you blew away someone's sound system doesn't mean they have trashy bass. There has been plenty of times people pull of next to me thinking their bass is the shit...doesn't mean I turn up mine trying to compete.

I would probally look at you weird to if you pulled up in a stock car blaring almost distorted music...

Yeeeeah...Steve has 6 spoke rims, not 5.

Just because people like the rims like meades doesn't make them wannabes,they had to obviously like them I mean why do you think Steve bought them?

Edited by Red-navi-916

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

There's a guy with a black Tahoe here who has the exact rims Steve has (pretty sure), but that doesn't make him a wannabe. It just means he has good taste in rims.

You know, more than one person can do the same thing.

Calm down guys, I never said they wanted to copy steve, I just said that they are wannabes, even if they know it or not. I just found it funny that there are several people with similar vehicles, and its such a small town here. I didn't expect everyone to jump me for no reason, I was just saying that I thought it was funny to see vehicles identical to Steves Tahoe. Also it doesn't even get close to distorting, it sounds Crystal Clear and doesn't sound that stock. It wasn't just the fact that they didn't have bass, but the fact that one of them had the bass all the way down and was blaring Young Joc, and the other was some young black guy listening to Ice Cream Paint Job all the way up distorting. That actually offends me, not like really but its terrible to see people ruin good songs. I don't know how that one guy can listen to it distorting, OMG it was so annoying.

Edited by Ram1989custom

1989 Dodge D150, 318 LA; Holley Fuel InjectionBuild Log:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/72838-dc-dodge-d150-blowthrough-thread-updated-pics-fixed-2-level-4-15s-wlvl-5-coils/Truck Add-ons: 20" rims2/4 drop15% tintBucket seatsK&N air filterSmog Pump deleteStereoWORK IN PROGRESS2 DC Level 4 15s with Level 5 Coils1 Audiopipe AP15001D (Soon to be a Crescendo BC3500)JBL 650W amp (unsure of model)4 6x9 Rockford Prime 3 ways2 Soundstream TWS.4 Dome tweetersKnuKonceptz 1/0 Power Wire

*3 Kinetik 2400s and a Mechman 270A alt in the future*

Calm down guys, I never said they wanted to copy steve, I just said that they are wannabes, even if they know it or not. I just found it funny that there are several people with similar vehicles, and its such a small town here. I didn't expect everyone to jump me for no reason, I was just saying that I thought it was funny to see vehicles identical to Steves Tahoe. Also it doesn't even get close to distorting, it sounds Crystal Clear and doesn't sound that stock. It wasn't just the fact that they didn't have bass, but the fact that one of them had the bass all the way down and was blaring Young Joc, and the other was some young black guy listening to Ice Cream Paint Job all the way up distorting. That actually offends me, not like really but its terrible to see people ruin good songs. I don't know how that one guy can listen to it distorting, OMG it was so annoying.

what makes you so sure they didnt have those rims before Meade? then wouldn't Meade be the wanna be?

im just sayiiing

edit: wireless keyboard ftl

Edited by Red-navi-916

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

what makes you so sure they didnt have those rims before Meade? then wouldn't Meade be the wanna be?

im just siing

Agreed. You don't know how many people have the same shit as the next person. Doesn't mean you can call one of them wannabe's, you don't know who had what first. Also...just because somebody does something to their vehicle that they saw another person with, doesn't make them a wannabe of that person.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz