What should i do to my car to make it look better?

I dont know how to post pictures so i am just going to put a link to it on facebook.

I am tinting the taillights on Saturday and i am thinking about debadging it. What else should i do to make it look better.

I am thinking about removing side moldings, tinting headlights, and tinting the windows obviously. What else could i do?

P.S. I already painted the chevy symbol on the front black.

Mine is the Suburban

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=app_2392950137&viewas=633692467&id=100000741027105#!/photo.php?pid=5351954&op=1&o=global&view=global&subj=633692467&id=633692467&fbid=426689627467

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=app_2392950137&viewas=633692467&id=100000741027105#!/photo.php?pid=83549&op=1&o=global&view=global&subj=633692467&id=100000741027105

My profile pic is a joke

Once or twice I have missed having a back seat / rear hatch, but all in all people love to see a walled vehcile. It just screams "i'm not fucking around with my setup, im loud"

haha fail

This content is currently unavailable

The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

Debadge. Hids. Tint. Boom done

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

I dont know how to post pictures so i am just going to put a link to it on facebook.

I am tinting the taillights on Saturday and i am thinking about debadging it. What else should i do to make it look better.

I am thinking about removing side moldings, tinting headlights, and tinting the windows obviously. What else could i do?

P.S. I already painted the chevy symbol on the front black.

Mine is the Suburban

http://www.facebook....id=426689627467

http://www.facebook....100000741027105

25459_103034263064607_100000741027105_83549_8386387_n.jpg

My profile pic is a joke

is it 2wd or 4wd?

paint the trim/mirrors/door handles body color, get a roll pan

if it's 2wd lose the grill guard, dump it, put some nice 20 something inch rims on it

“He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire.”

Winston Churchill

No less than 22 if your into that kinda thing and ditch the running boards. It's kinda hard to break the mold with a burban so just google till you find something you like. Then change it up a lil.

Edited by mxer111

Looking for a CRX to get back in the game.

And a gas tank for my 01 r6. Hit the PM

lol ^^^^^ if you have $$ new wheels, if not paint those you have now BLACK! tint the winshield, or atleast the strip at the top, HID's, and remove the roof rack!

man keep the offroad look if its 4wd. if its 2wd i agree with these other guys. but ya if you remove the side molding and tint the front windows (cant tell if they are or not) it should be legit. to each his own man. im sure your just looking for ideas and everyone here has their own taste and flair they give their rides

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k