8 18" SMDS and 50k of sundown power.

yeah i posted pics of it a couple weeks ago there are some changes that are going to be made after or during the build depending on how i can manage my money

heres a pic of the truck

tahoe3.jpg

tahoe1.jpg

Iseewhatyoudidthere

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

2 in a 26 inch would look sooo sick on your truck, then you gotta black the grille, and exhaust tips out to make it match better.

'08 Nissan Titan Pro-4X CC LWB

1.5 Inch leveling kit

DDM 55w HIDs

Interior LEDs

2 RE10D4s in tech12 ported enclosure, US AMPS 800.2

2 in a 26 inch would look sooo sick on your truck, then you gotta black the grille, and exhaust tips out to make it match better.

im going to put 28s on the truck and the exhaust is coming off for the batt rack

im going to try and shove 10 d3100s under there

when the truck gets re painted im going change a couple different things on it

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

I vote option two. Would really look good and stand out just right. That way when people see you, your truck will just say "yeah, I'm fuckin' better than you" haha. But the white rims would look better. I'm all for the blackout look but some nice contrast is always a good thing as long as it's done right

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

not to bash on him but he was just doing the same thing as steve but bigger, no rack, smoked tailights, same rims, lowered, putting 4 18's on the back, probably gonna use the 10's on the doors and 6.5s on the doors/kicks and one set on the rear doors, oh and the 5.25 on the a pillars... not bad if u ask me but to me its the same exact shit but with better products and more power... but now i see hes at least changing the rims so that should give it a different look from the outside... i mean i cant wait to see it finished but its not gonna be something new, we've all seen this before haha

wait let me guess u got a new lexus too!? hahahaha jp

2005 Dodge Magnum

Kenwood DNX573S Double Din

NVX Big 3 Kit

NVX 0 Gauge Cable & speaker cable

XS Power V3100 Battery

Iraggi Alternator 320A

3.5" NVX Speakers

6.5" Incriminator Audio Components (just mids)

6x9" NVX Speaker

MVPA4 Amplifier

(2) 12" NVX VCW Subwoofers

XPLD3K NVX Amplifier

YouTube Channel

@CarlosTj664

I vote option two. Would really look good and stand out just right. That way when people see you, your truck will just say "yeah, I'm fuckin' better than you" haha. But the white rims would look better. I'm all for the blackout look but some nice contrast is always a good thing as long as it's done right

Yeah man i feel you but im not trying to be better than anybody or anything

im just trying to build something im proud of at the end of the day, and your mos def right on the contrast thing some people dont know how it do it properly and just make it look nasty.

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

Yeah man i feel you but im not trying to be better than anybody or anything

im just trying to build something im proud of at the end of the day, and your mos def right on the contrast thing some people dont know how it do it properly and just make it look nasty.

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

Archived