8 18" SMDS and 50k of sundown power.

• 4 weeks later...

Quick update shop still has the truck but just finished talking to Jacob and upgraded the 3500s to 8 4500s. When I get the truck back I'm going to measure for 8 18s ftw. Let's hope they fit.

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

OHHH DAMN SON....youve got some mad power now and mean ol cone area...Lets hope they really do fit.....

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Damn, trying to blow your truck apart?

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

Lol! you better find a new buddy because I don't see them happening.....

J/P, we got some long cold frustrating nights ahead of us...... And just for the record, I'm the jack ass that got all this in his head. Never thought he would be willing to go through with it....

Random vids of the Avalanche My link

Team Bass-Hz

lol..yeah just rub it in. I broke my hands helping an old lady cross the street while i was carrying her groceries and reading her a book. . Yup both of them. Yeah its true, really. lol

Only thing you have broken is your bank account :rofl:

Archived