8 18" SMDS and 50k of sundown power.

I hope your port is going to at least have a turn in it? If not it'll be a low note monster and that's all it will play and it won't do very good numbers.

Not trying to hate bro. Everything looks good. But I've been down this road a few times. Hahaha that's propaly all I should say about that.

Roseville, CA

I hope you have some uber suspension on that 'Hoe. She's already lowered and that ass end is gonna dip even more with all that audio in the back.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

I like this build but take it from, 4 18s with enough power will blow that bracing apart.

Have fun gain matching all those amps even with a Maxx-Link you still gotta match the gains. That bracing looks like a towel rack but i dont think the dowel rods are helping much when there that long and flimsy. You need a big brace in the center. Good luck man.

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

Lookin' good... I want to see and hear heavy duty bass shatterin'.............. :peepwall:

thanks man im hoping im almost done

I hope your port is going to at least have a turn in it? If not it'll be a low note monster and that's all it will play and it won't do very good numbers.

Not trying to hate bro. Everything looks good. But I've been down this road a few times. Hahaha that's propaly all I should say about that.

thanks for the advice. ive never really been into numbers, but i guess well have to wait and see how she does

I hope you have some uber suspension on that 'Hoe. She's already lowered and that ass end is gonna dip even more with all that audio in the back.

i actually have helper bags that i bought when i got her lowered, so im going to install the bags before the battery rack goes in.

I like this build but take it from, 4 18s with enough power will blow that bracing apart.

bracing was just started im about 1/3 of the way done with it. ill post pics as soon as they upload

WOW! I'm tuned in.

thanks

Have fun gain matching all those amps even with a Maxx-Link you still gotta match the gains. That bracing looks like a towel rack but i dont think the dowel rods are helping much when there that long and flimsy. You need a big brace in the center. Good luck man.

thanks for the advice, and the bracing isnt done yet i just started with it. im still debating on the amps i knew that pain that gain matching was going to be from the begining so who knows we might just see two of these DSC03544-1.jpg in there to make things a whole lot easier and lighter...

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

was able to get some more bracing done today. all my 2x4s were 45'd and ran through a planner to get the nice and stright. all the dowels were drilled into the 2x4s. still need a couple more dowels to go.

DSC04004.jpg

DSC04005.jpg

DSC04006.jpg

DSC04007.jpg

DSC04009.jpg

DSC04010.jpg

DSC04011.jpg

DSC04012.jpg

DSC04013.jpg

DSC04014.jpg

DSC04015.jpg

DSC04017.jpg