i was hanging out at this kid's house and a girl (in the back seat in videos) calls him who heard my system last time i was in town. she says she has a friend (girl in front seat) who wants to hear it too. i was pretty damn impressed a girl WANTED to hear it... wwwweeeellll when she showed up she wasnt too happy to be there. guess her friend lied and just made her come hear it.

the bass really kicks in at :40. you can see the door lock at :52 after she reaches for the handle lol

th_P1020785.jpg

demo 2. she ran away!

th_P1020786.jpg

i tried to zoom in on some goods here just for you guys but she went out of camera view.

kinda sad that at 149db this is the best hairtrick i can do. wont do shit in the window.

th_P1020787.jpg

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

needa pass the brunette to ya boy ;)

she is straight from the neck down :) otherwise that shits slappin!!

Edited by dwright27

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Good vids bro

...............................____

...............__________|___\____

..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)____|____/_(O)

1978 F-150 Ranger Lariat

2 Sets of Sound-stream Components

Sony Head-unit

DDM Tuning 8000k's

Euro Headlights (Projectors Soon)

Green Led Wheel Wells

Dark Red Tails Tint

needa pass the brunette to ya boy ;)

she is straight from the neck down :) otherwise that shits slappin!!

ya thats what my thought was too lol.

:lol:

haha i figured some one would get a kick out of that.

thanks a lot guys. questions about the box can be found in my build log. link is in my sig.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

huh... i thought more people would like these. oh well.