so bad teeth runs in my family, some sort of a calcium deficiency crap but what i dont get is if i have strong bones which i have never broke but yet horrible teeth how does that mean i have a calcium problem? wouldn't low calcium mean both teeth and bones are messed up? anyways so recently ive had one tooth pulled because of a huge cavity and i have another that needs pulled also, in the mean time what do you guys recommend for the pain? ive tried, ibuprofen, vikadin, Tylenol, Excedrin, anvil, NyQuil (rinse with it) then when those quit working ive tried rinsing with vodka and whiskey (worked for a little while) the damn thing is infected and my haw is swollen like i was on the reviving end of a baseball bat.... even these antibiotics dont seem to help. and brushing makes it hurt more but gets rid of the nasty ass taste that seems to always come back regardless of the amounts of tooth pastes and mouth wash i use.

98d60dea.png

01 GMC Sonoma 4x4

RF T1500.1bd

DC LVL 4 12"

i think its called "Abesol". any drug store will have it. if not you should be able to ask pharmacist for some thing similar. i feel for you, nothing worse than tooth pain.

Edited by az73

sony m60ui

polk mid/hi's

infinity 6000m on tower

fosgate p3d212 x2

fosgate p400-4

fosgate t1000-1bd

im ona boat bitch

My boat build

funny thing is...............slamming fireworks in to the ground with a sledge hammer in mexico is like car audio in california... everyone is doing it but most fail :)

Every time I read a comment you post, or a topic you make... I cannot help to think of how much of a badass you are!!

get that tooth pulled asap. I had one like that once. Anbesol worked for a day or two. Ended up having to take taxi from Phoenix AZ to Glendale Az. Cost $80 for a cab ride, another $100 to pull it, and it was in a roach motel looking dentist office. I didn't care. That mofo hurt like nothing else. It had all my teeth feeling like they were burning. No shit. That thing stopped hurting 5 mins from the dentist office. Tell the dentist you don't have insurance and you are dying from the pain.

God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.

Have you tried smoking a blunt? or getting hammered? haha.. damn im sorry bro why not see a dentist?

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

oragel or w/e its called should work because it will freeze the area. the smell/taste is from an infection so until the infection is gone no matter how much brushing or mouth washing you do it'll b there. gl hope the pain goes away.

Edited by Reaper
reaper.png

oragel or w/e its called should work because it will freeze the area. the smell is from an infection so until the infection is gone no matter how much brushing or mouth washing you do it'll b there. gl hope the pain goes away.

last time i seen the dentist she said i've been hiding my pain for a while, and why i didn't see her right away, then i pulled that orajel out of my pocket she suggested i never use it agian. she said it covers up the pain but but just makes it worse.??

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

well he wants to stop the pain and it will work. i was always told to use. ex was a dental hygienist. her boss told me it was ok to use. now if your using it for months i can see a problem. but it seems to me his pain is because of the infection. so once the antibiotics do there thing the pain should be gone in 2-3 weeks. so oragel for that period or until the pain is reasonable 1-2 weeks i don't see a problem. but he can always ask his dentist for advice. for just giving him a suggestion.

reaper.png

i hear that roach motel dentist shit, the day after my dentist finised my teeth he was FIRED and had his license pulled, he was using paper clips instead of stainless rod for something, every single tooth of mine he worked on is super sensitive now, and a few weeks ago i almost ended myself i couldnt stand the pain, the pain started at a tooth, went through my cheek, face, then neck, it was BAD.

but yeah, if u can, and u have insurance, get your teeth fixed ASAP, you dont realize theyre the most important part of ur body till its too late.

Edited by BanginOnABudget

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!