dd dakota 16 15 build clamshell new vids page 26 4/20 show

damn that is lookin SOOO fuckin kool. clever witht he glitter haha...think this will be complete by the 20th of this month? i wanna nominate this for SOTM

Oh snap bro! Get to work and get nomiated for SOTM!

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

"Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear"

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".

That looks truly awesome. Great work. I just have one question, When you rebuilt it with the four solo x's, that was a...countertop..that you used? Maybe I sound retarded, but thats what it looked like. Clever idea if it is, was it strong enough?

:)

damn that is lookin SOOO fuckin kool. clever witht he glitter haha...think this will be complete by the 20th of this month? i wanna nominate this for SOTM

thanks that would be awesome with all the great builds on here :

but no it wont be finished tax season is getting ready to start and i pretty much work seven days a week for the next couple of months so no time

jst wanted to get them in so they were out the garage

(but is it ever finished)

and its metalflake :rofl: glitter is the stuff lil kids play wit (na same shit just smaller )

That looks truly awesome. Great work. I just have one question, When you rebuilt it with the four solo x's, that was a...countertop..that you used? Maybe I sound retarded, but thats what it looked like. Clever idea if it is, was it strong enough?

yes it is counter top the laminanet helps the screws not pull out and it was free (i work above a cabnet store)

damn..im having trouble picking someone for a nominee for SOTM. theres some fuckin amazing builds being worked on but wont be done in time. AHHH i fuckin love dakotas and this set up just looks fuckin NASTY!!!

and no ITS GLITTER http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif

:D

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

what alt do you have in the dakota?

iaklogo4-1.png

My daughter's (kimberly) hairtrick via the duckman

banging head agaisnt the wall trying to decide between our mazda our dakota, more air space in mazda currently, but toughh to get good alt. for it. dakota seems to have plenty of room for alt. just needs blow through.

iaklogo4-1.png

your dakota is sick with mods, crazy amount of work over the different phases.

iaklogo4-1.png

Archived